Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Random pictures and vids

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:10 pm Maybe they surround him with small people on purpose? :twisted:
yeah right.... I havent thought about that...Anyway I never thought he is short... I have a friend who is 178 cm so I kinda know how tall he is. Of course if I have a chance to meet him this is the last thing that will be in my mind....Actually I read somewhere that his height is the best for a screen actor, because of something camera related.....technical stuff it was..
Last edited by videnovasan on Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

All the pics from Instgram which I saw...Men, women are so happy around him....

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
josie

Post by josie »

Wow so great picture. Thank you
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Ladies why there is Happy Birthday written on the cake?!?!?! Who's birthday? Broccoli is June, Michael G. Wilson is May, Daniel is March, Fukunaga is July....the only one who's birthday is near is his personal trainer, I've read in IMDB that his birthday is 11th of September...and by the way he cut the cake?!?!?!So any clues?!?!?!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Haha funny.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This I think is for here not for Bond 25 treat...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2yaa7DD00k ... xb338z94z8
From the little Italian I know obviously this thing is a present to him...And this pic is from different post, bvut obviously from the same time.....
Last edited by videnovasan on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

So some more.
I'll try to read it, but....
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ywZWOoRoA ... _copy_link
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cool, The painting of the Sixtina in 2000
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:32 pm Cool, The painting of the Sixtina in 2000
Indeed....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This just popped up...God bless all the people who put these pics in Instagram and Twitter...
Below there is a video

For watching:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B21NutNID5R/
Foe download:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/plk1d4
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You are a star 😀👍

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:19 am For watching:
And again he's thanking the staff for everything, a very polite and good thing to do.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:28 pm
videnovasan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:19 am For watching:
And again he's thanking the staff for everything, a very polite and good thing to do.
Yes. I admire him because of this attitude towards ordinary people. Actually I wish I could thank him for this eye to eye, but it is really not possible at least at the moment. Life is a strange thing so nobody knows...At least I'll be glad if he knows that there is a person in Bulgaria who is a fan...but ....