Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Random pictures and vids

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:37 pm He looks good on this airport pics. :D

Only that cap... ](*,)
We might not like the cap, but obviously he likes it so it is fine for me. I like the baseball caps much more. In the London pics earlier in the week he was with one...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:44 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:37 pm He looks good on this airport pics. :D

Only that cap... ](*,)
We might not like the cap, but obviously he likes it so it is fine for me. I like the baseball caps much more. In the London pics earlier in the week he was with one...
I know that nobody likes this cap here. The thing is such an "old man" part. Doesn't fit daniel.
I like baseball caps on him. The "LFC" ones are cool. 8)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:05 pm
videnovasan wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:44 pm

Only that cap... ](*,)
I know that nobody likes this cap here. The thing is such an "old man" part. Doesn't fit daniel.
I like baseball caps on him. The "LFC" ones are cool. 8)
Yep. He has many different colours of LFC caps.. but obviously likes this newsboy cap as well so we will see them or it occasionally..
You know what I figure out just recently that my three favourite actors are with family names starting with C...now that is a but weird... When I saw Dances with wolves I really got a crush over Kevin Costner, then Gladiator came and Crowe really got me...and suddenly I saw spot for BBC series called Archangel on TV and the craziness over the third C started. I must admit that recently saw movie with Costner and he looks quite good for 64 years old, but can't say the same for Crowe...don't know what's going on with him maybe Brando syndrome or something..he is overweight...as for Daniel he looks just awesome...I still can't believe how a 51 year old guy could have such a body....oh God this is long..Sorry.....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

I´m a fan of LFC and teammanager Jürgen Klopp. 8)

Yeah! Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe. I like these guys and their films.

Kevin Costner looks very good for his age.
At Russell Growe I am shocked that he stuffs so much into himself and gets fatter...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:30 pm I´m a fan of LFC and teammanager Jürgen Klopp. 8)

At Russell Growe I am shocked that he stuffs so much into himself and gets fatter...
So for LFC it is really odd, because they play in red and there is FC in my country which I'm fan and they are the same colour as Chelsea..same blue, but I just can't be Chelsea....I'm LFC and MNU in Premier league. From German teams I like Bayern and Borrussia....I really like Dortmund when Klopp was coach and was really pleased when he got the job in LFC.It was a game changer...
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:17 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:30 pm I´m a fan of LFC and teammanager Jürgen Klopp. 8)

So for LFC it is really odd, because they play in red and there is FC in my country which I'm fan and they are the same colour as Chelsea..same blue, but I just can't be Chelsea....I'm LFC and MNU in Premier league. From German teams I like Bayern and Borrussia....I really like Dortmund when Klopp was coach and was really pleased when he got the job in LFC.It was a game changer...
LFC play very good football in my eyes. I can't say that about Bayern München and Dortmund. The Bavarians are arrogant divas and think they are the football gods.
Best example in Bundesliga when Bayern played against Eintracht Frankfurt in Frankfurt. The oh so great Bayern lose 5-1 in Frankfurt! The team with the best players. In the end, the players played against the coach Nico Kovac. Of course, this was denied by the association's board. The fans see it differently. If Bayern lose in Frankfurt, the coach Kovac is gone. The next day Kovac was fired !!!

And Dortmund? After Jürgen Klopp left, they didn't play anything right anymore. Under Thomas Tuchel it was still reasonably possible. But he couldn't build a relationship with the players like Jürgen Klopp.

What do they do when Marco Reus can't play? To lose. Because they mainly build on this one player.

At the moment it is not fun to watch any game in the Bundesliga. The Premier League is more entertaining.

Jürgen Klopp is a buddy. Due to his relaxed manner, he can deal well with the players and also with the management.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:30 pm

LFC play very good football in my eyes. I can't say that about Bayern München and Dortmund. The Bavarians are arrogant divas and think they are the football gods.
Best example in Bundesliga when Bayern played against Eintracht Frankfurt in Frankfurt. The oh so great Bayern lose 5-1 in Frankfurt! The team with the best players. In the end, the players played against the coach Nico Kovac. Of course, this was denied by the association's board. The fans see it differently. If Bayern lose in Frankfurt, the coach Kovac is gone. The next day Kovac was fired !!!

And Dortmund? After Jürgen Klopp left, they didn't play anything right anymore. Under Thomas Tuchel it was still reasonably possible. But he couldn't build a relationship with the players like Jürgen Klopp.

What do they do when Marco Reus can't play? To lose. Because they mainly build on this one player.

At the moment it is not fun to watch any game in the Bundesliga. The Premier League is more entertaining.

Jürgen Klopp is a buddy. Due to his relaxed manner, he can deal well with the players and also with the management.
I think you like watching football and yes Premiere league is entertaining. I'm a woman, but when I was a child I injured my knee..... was a goalkeeper....so since 12 I'm with injured knee, but hopefully I'm not running and jumping around so it's not a problem. Anyway enough of me. Thanks again for the articles. Enjoy your evening.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:03 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:30 pm

I think you like watching football and yes Premiere league is entertaining. I'm a woman, but when I was a child I injured my knee..... was a goalkeeper....so since 12 I'm with injured knee, but hopefully I'm not running and jumping around so it's not a problem. Anyway enough of me. Thanks again for the articles. Enjoy your evening.
You´re welcome! ;) It was a pleasure to write these posts with you. :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just founf this really cute one I've never seen......

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lucky Barbara. I think I remember it. Steady rain time
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

and the best way of wake up is to see this....

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Indeed. Bafta Tea Party. And he looks fantastic anf all that hair. But I doubt it survives. Always when its just right, he cuts the sides.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Wow! He looks damned good! 8)
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

I like the cut sides.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE