BLACK ON BLACK PICS

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

BLACK ON BLACK PICS

Post by Laredo »

I can't post pics but I'm hopeing someone will run with it and post pics with Dan in black on black clothes , black shirt or turkleneck with black jacket .
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

So I think I've worked out when I like black on back - when there is contrast, more than a bit of neck, and lighting that isn't too anemic (oh and no red backdrop). Nice pics, thanks.
Last edited by bumblebee on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

bumblebee wrote:So I think I've worked out when I like black on back - when there is contrast, more than a bit of neck, and lighting that isn't too anemic (oh and no red backdrop). Nice pics, thanks.
BB, I have 44 more pages of photos to look through Maybe you change your mind? :lol: :lol:

laredo should be careful what she asks for. Faustine and I will give her many she won't know what to do. :P :P
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:
bumblebee wrote:So I think I've worked out when I like black on back - when there is contrast, more than a bit of neck, and lighting that isn't too anemic (oh and no red backdrop). Nice pics, thanks.
BB, I have 44 more pages of photos to look through Maybe you change your mind? :lol: :lol:

laredo should be careful what she asks for. Faustine and I will give her many she won't know what to do. :P :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Last edited by Faustine on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6. Say what I’m thinking
tulipa

Post by tulipa »

Faustine wrote:Image
Intense!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

The blue eyes black shirt ,and the mountains , danm he is hot .
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking