LAX Airport - November 26, 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

I don't think he looks that bad...he probably wanted a casual look and it was probably a long flight so he wanted to wear something comfy? but I agree that the scarf doesn't look that good on him lol

I believe everytime u pass the customs u have to take off ur jacket, shoes, sunglasses, hat....haha

I think once I kept on beeping they made me take off my socks too LOL
iluvdaniel&sats

Post by iluvdaniel&sats »

thanks for sharing.
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Well I think he looks nice. Me being the Converse junkie that I am I had a total squee moment when I saw he was wearing some! :D

Also it may just be me but I feel really bad for actually looking at these. It's like a direct invasion of both Daniel and his girlfriend's privacy; because directly flashing pictures of them while their trying to get out of an airport must be pretty annoying. I also feel that way about all of the quote un quote "paparazzi", they really put the career title "professional photographer" to shame.
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

As long as Dan is comfy in what he wears, that's entirely HIS business in what he wears during his spare / private time. People shoudl keep their opinions to themselves if they don't like it But Dan is comfy the way he is.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Omegagirl1973 wrote:As long as Dan is comfy in what he wears, that's entirely HIS business in what he wears during his spare / private time. People shoudl keep their opinions to themselves if they don't like it But Dan is comfy the way he is.
Absolutely his business whether its his public or private time. But we are all entitled to an opinion are we not?
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

bumblebee wrote:
Omegagirl1973 wrote:As long as Dan is comfy in what he wears, that's entirely HIS business in what he wears during his spare / private time. People shoudl keep their opinions to themselves if they don't like it But Dan is comfy the way he is.
Absolutely his business whether its his public or private time. But we are all entitled to an opinion are we not?
Of course we are entitled to an opinion. But when it comes to what Dan wears, that's his choice as long as he's comfy.

I personally that he looks great in whatever he wears he just looks wonderful at all times :twisted:
poppy

Post by poppy »

bumblebee wrote:
we are indeed....
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
amanda7609daniel68

Post by amanda7609daniel68 »

I think he looks like he just wants to have a break! He was wearing what was comfortable on a long haul flight and lets face it, the dark glasses could be to hide bloodshot eyes. Not everyone can sleep. He's trying not to look like an actor but he's been spotted......and who wants a lens shoved into their faces after a long haul flight?
calypso

Post by calypso »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
calypso wrote:no he look like painter who did my house last week.. :shock:
Um, can I get the number to that painter please. :lol:

no he vagrant really i think he now in another town :roll:

i see him i get money back yes? :shock:

also, what is squee moment? :shock:

i think i had one looking at couch pics but not know yet :roll:

i have idea that daniel like US as he can lose himself , maybe after holiday he go on drive again after in spotlight for months.

it must be tiring and not glamour all time i think :(
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I consider a "squee moment" to be something that gives you a little "Dude that's so exciting!" type of feeling or "Woah, that is so cool!"; something along those lines.

I secretly want his scarf 8)
percefona

Post by percefona »

am i the only one who thinks that this opened belt sssooooo damn sexy? :twisted: :roll:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

percefona wrote:am i the only one who thinks that this opened belt sssooooo damn sexy? :twisted: :roll:

NO!

I was hoping that that open belt gets Lu going :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

I think he looks great here! Its nice to see him in something else other than suits. The poor man must be so knackered that I am sure he doesn't give a dam what anyone thinks about what he looks like. As long as the man is comfortable that is all that matters to me.
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sazza wrote:I think he looks great here! Its nice to see him in something else other than suits. The poor man must be so knackered that I am sure he doesn't give a dam what anyone thinks about what he looks like. As long as the man is comfortable that is all that matters to me.
Well, what I like about him - among other things :wink: is - that he never seems to give a dam about what others think. And rightly so - but making a bit of fun about his clothes can´t hurt. Its all done in good humour, I feel. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Germangirl wrote:
Sazza wrote:I think he looks great here! Its nice to see him in something else other than suits. The poor man must be so knackered that I am sure he doesn't give a dam what anyone thinks about what he looks like. As long as the man is comfortable that is all that matters to me.
Well, what I like about him - among other things :wink: is - that he never seems to give a dam about what others think. And rightly so - but making a bit of fun about his clothes can´t hurt. Its all done in good humour, I feel. :wink:
I totally agree. i was just giving my opinion thats all. :)
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."