daniel and heike (old pictures)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Sorry, the link must only work for mac. Here is the you tube link :wink: k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdy0NjoCmiw
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thanks K - I grabbed a few screenshots:

khenton

Post by khenton »

Thought I'd faint with that first one. Crikey. Speed dial the ambulance. :wink: k
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

In this years Daniel was surely very often in Germany. And as a German I have to admit, I had no idea :oops: at this time.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I love his hair, it's sort of monk-head meets bed head meets CR quiff.

And, Jana, yes, I bet your kicking yourself! :wink:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Yep those CR just watch while you blow yourself up eyes :wink: K
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:sigh:

What a cutie!

But it's a bit of sad that if you listen to her acceptance speech, you get a sense that she wasn't happy living in a foreign country. She said that she felt like coming home when she arrived in Berlin and that Berlin/Germany is her home country. You can hear in her voice that she's fighting against tears and looking at Daniel's face when she said that I think he knew about that.

It's known that this was one of the issues why her realtionship with Daniel didn't work out.
Last edited by Dunda on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

khenton wrote:Yep those CR just watch while you blow yourself up eyes :wink: K
That's it!
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Can someone translate her speech? I'm sorry I don't know how to speak German :(
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Dunda wrote: ...but it's a bit of sad that if you listen to her acceptance speech, you get a sense that she wasn't happy living in a foreign country. She said that she felt like coming home when she arrived in Berlin and that Berlin/Germany is her home country. You can hear in her voice that she's fighting against tears and looking at Daniel's face when she said that I think he knew about that...
I felt the same. I felt her kind of sadness in esp. the line about Berlin and home.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Jana66 wrote:
Dunda wrote: ...but it's a bit of sad that if you listen to her acceptance speech, you get a sense that she wasn't happy living in a foreign country. She said that she felt like coming home when she arrived in Berlin and that Berlin/Germany is her home country. You can hear in her voice that she's fighting against tears and looking at Daniel's face when she said that I think he knew about that...
I felt the same. I felt her kind of sadness in esp. the line about Berlin and home.
Know the feeling all too well, but I'd live anywhere for him. I think!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Vynera wrote:Can someone translate her speech? I'm sorry I don't know how to speak German :(
She said thanked to the two presenteors (co stars in the movie for which she got the Golden Camera) for the kind words and nice things they said about her.
And she said that she’s at a loss for words, she forgot what she wanted to say and that she is trembling and very nervous.
She said she’s a lucky fellow and when she arrived in Berlin from London she felt like coming home. Berlin and Germay is home country (that is the moment at 4:10 when Daniel is on screen and she fighting tears)
She’s very proud that she got the Golden Camera. After that she thanked her co stars and the director Wedel who had given her the chance to play a serious role.
Then she thanked her agent which gave her a little nudge to go into serious acting and at the end she said again that she’s proud of the award and a little bit proud of herself, because everything could also had happen very differently.

:lol: I guess she’s a bit playing with her girly image as the IT –girl back then. Not many had thought she would be successful as a serious actress.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thanks Dunda :thumbup:
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thanks Dunda for that
thanks K, that is a great find, god he was georgous then, those eyes, just beauitful, talk about swoon. You could tell she was so nervous, talk about gab, but sweet too.
She got a golden camera and he got a bafta for some voices that year (me thinks), they were both doing well with their acting careers.

Did i catch it right, right at the end of her speech Heike said "f#ckin hell" in english.
why in english though, it shows though that daniel must be pretty fluent in german do u think.
Last edited by cheryl1700 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Aww bless him. He's so cute here. *sigh*