A Tribute to Fleming, London, Britain - 05 Oct 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

So where is mom ? Wasn't she going ?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:So where is mom ? Wasn't she going ?
I guess she was there alright, but wasn´t going to be photographed.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

oh, I love his little matching sling. He does look a little stressed here though, Sats too. I hope his arm is healing okay. :?
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Thanks Faustine. They compliment each other with their fashions. I like his handkerchief and I notice she wears a metallic color again.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Why would he shave his happy trail ?
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

laredo wrote:Why would he shave his happy trail ?
I have a theory, that many of the acting and modeling men have one and they shave it off for modeling and acting assignments. So just because Dan's face is not shaven, I'm having fun by saying the trail is growing wild. :wink:

I believe Daniel wouldn't shave his face either, but for an acting or modeling assignment. It seems the paps catch him on his own unshaven a lot of the time.

Some ladies like the hair on their face, so good for them. I'm not fond of it on the face.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Also with a beard you don't have to wear makeup ... if you want to be evened out for a public outing .
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Good to see you gugita14!

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=21fa5w9Nucg

The Story of James Bond - A Tribute to Ian Fleming

Arrivals at the theater. Daniel and Satsuki towards the end at about 8:30 minutes into the video.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Who is the other women with him and Sats? She seems to be telling him what to do. His agent maybe?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

found these on the isifa-site http://www.isifa.com/reportage_ed.php?p ... pid=960015 and following and can't get them bigger :(

Somebody??

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks Red! :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
PAMELA BRAMMER

Ian Fleming Tribute

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Great Pics. I was there last night waiting outside. It was a very low key event and most of the stars didnt sign autographs, they just got out of their cars (right in front of me) and waved and went in. I did get Barbara Brocolli's autograph. She was lovely and took the time to talk to us asking us how long we had been waiting in the rain and asking everyone their names so she could personally sign for people. I also got Michael G. Wilson's autograph and Joely Richardsons. The event started at 7.30pm and Daniel was the very last person to arrive at about 7.28!. He (and Sats) got out of the car right in front of me and waved but his PA told us he couldnt sign autographs because of his arm. He did look gorgeous and even for 2 mins it was worth the 6 hour wait. Sats was wearing a mac over her dress so I couldnt see what she was wearing but she was wearing Christian Loboutin heels!!! If it had been the first time I had seen him in the flesh I would have been disappointed but I know there will be others and even though its Monday morning I have a huge smile on my face having spent 2 minutes in Daniels presence last night.

Pam :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Doesn´t matter - thanks for the report, Pam. From the vid I know, that he did come over to sign a few at least. Nice Dan - must be awkward with the left hand.

Other than that, they seemed to have a good time inside. Thanks Red for the prompt delivery. :D It always surprises me newly, how a smile changes his face. He should never stop - ahh one can dream. As I said to Elaine yesterday - he doesn´t too often on public events, but when he does, its worth the wait. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Nice pics! A very stylish couple I must say :D
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Nice pics. They look fantastic together.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”