Fuck off!!!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Ok, that's a point!

So I just must be faster by using something like Rophynol! :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Dunda wrote:Ok, that's a point!

So I just must be faster by using something like Rophynol! :twisted: :twisted:
Or use this:

:wink:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Thank you girls for posting pics, article, and everything, yesterday the forum was down, and I couldn't see these gems.... simply to die for !!!! Kisses to you all :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The Italian pics have 28 april 08 as a date. I can see that, when I just click on my saved ones.

I also stumbled over that I have something MUCH more important... Its so unlike him to say something like that - and more so on an occasion like this. I don´t think he would comment on his shoulder in such a fashion. A wedding - just the two of them, no friends, no nothing - doesn´t seem too far off.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Loved the lashes ! The statement seems odd but I think she would be at any wedding , someone has to take the pics ...
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

laredo wrote:Loved the lashes ! The statement seems odd but I think she would be at any wedding , someone has to take the pics ...
Good point Laredo.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybe thats exactly WHY she would not be there / because everybody would expect her to be. :roll: IF he would be doing it this way, I think, it would be in agreement with his close friends, that they would all celebrate it later. When was champagne gate...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Excellent Daniel_Craig! 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I love the first two, the dark blue suits him so well and I only say VEINS. :twisted:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
muireann

Post by muireann »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Excellent Daniel_Craig! 8)
You´re welcome ;)

You' re too good to be true!!!
:wink:
Thanks!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Danielle.xo

Post by Danielle.xo »

I Have Just Got This Mag :D
"I'm a bloke, and the smell of gun oil turns me on"
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Bought it on Thursday!! What a gorgeous man!! Love the interview, such a honest man!! I think that might be another reason why I love him so!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."