Daniel's Boo Boos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

so, it is not uncomfortable for him to carry that wallet in that front pocket? that is a quirk i dont think i have ever discussed...yea, what the heck is he carrying in that bulging wallet. hhmmm...guinness, just another day, an adventure.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

It's safer to carry the wallet in the front pocket. Harder for pickpockets to get at. Also my husband says that if he's sitting/driving for a long time, the wallet makes his bum sore.

Wallet trivia 101.
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

JoniJoni wrote:It's safer to carry the wallet in the front pocket. Harder for pickpockets to get at. Also my husband says that if he's sitting/driving for a long time, the wallet makes his bum sore.

Wallet trivia 101.
nice. so when he sits down does he take it out cuz wouldnt it be smushing and making something else uncomfortable? aahh-pickpockets. and it also makes the jeans/pant wear out into a circle. uumm, yea, i got nothing else to do today......~g
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Guinness wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:It's safer to carry the wallet in the front pocket. Harder for pickpockets to get at. Also my husband says that if he's sitting/driving for a long time, the wallet makes his bum sore.

Wallet trivia 101.
nice. so when he sits down does he take it out cuz wouldnt it be smushing and making something else uncomfortable? aahh-pickpockets. and it also makes the jeans/pant wear out into a circle. uumm, yea, i got nothing else to do today......~g
If he's driving a long way, he puts in the console thing. If not, he pushes it to the side of the pocket so it won't smush "things".

Daniel_Craig, what do you do with your wallet? Back pocket or front?
calypso

Post by calypso »

i pick his pocket, i get what i want. :twisted:
ImageImage
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

calypso wrote:i pick his pocket, i get what i want. :twisted:
Just don't smush things. :twisted:
Alina

Post by Alina »

bump!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Alina wrote:bump!
Who changed the name of this thread??? you GG, I know it was you.
THE WORD OF THE DAY::::::BOO BOO :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Alina

Post by Alina »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
I think it's the original name, not to be confused with The Beaten Up Thread :) http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... .php?t=877
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
I think it's the original name, not to be confused with The Beaten Up Thread :) http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... .php?t=877
Yup, right. We hhave two of these. There is even one with Daniels broken body parts :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..