Daniel's Boo Boos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Cyanaurora wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Oh I've got one for you. See that little yellow restaurant sign - La Houppa.

http://www.uppereast.com/lahouppa.html

They were strolling near Central Park. We deserve gold medals, I thank you!

Uh oh, I hope they didn't eat there: http://nyc.everyblock.com/restaurant-in ... 3/1515789/

We are so bad. I guess my only contact with Daniel will be through his attorneys.
My son told me I should be careful or I might get to meet DC in court. I said do you really think so? I think we should find a way to put a tracking device (like in CR) in DC.
Oh, the joys of a psuedonym! :twisted:
Crazy!
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
redluna wrote:BB and Elaine PUCCI is right - congrats :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Red, my god how could we have slept tonight without knowing. I like the bigger pic. Looks like they were doing some serious city walking with those trainers/sneakers on.
I have a serious urge to go into the city and verify that it's the 64th Street boutique!
Well done! is right. What sleuthing!
Are they in NYC as we speak? Or were these taken before the Cinematical, ComingSoon, et al interviews in London? He had the sling during those interviews.
redluna

Post by redluna »

cornell01 wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Thanks Red, my god how could we have slept tonight without knowing. I like the bigger pic. Looks like they were doing some serious city walking with those trainers/sneakers on.
I have a serious urge to go into the city and verify that it's the 64th Street boutique!
Are they in NYC as we speak? Or were these taken before the Cinematical, ComingSoon, et al interviews in London? He had the sling during those interviews.
they are from thuesday ( 23.9.08 )
Last edited by redluna on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

redluna wrote:
cornell01 wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: I have a serious urge to go into the city and verify that it's the 64th Street boutique!
they are from thuesday (23.9.08)
He's here this week, mmmm, exciting. The weather has turned chillier this week, which would explain the scarf Sats has on too.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

The same photos, but from a different source.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

JoniJoni wrote:The same photos, but from a different source.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

I second that JoniJoni, it seems weird though doesn't it :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

I'm not sure I understand your reply. I just meant a different photo agency. I should have been clearer.
Lu

Post by Lu »

This last picture...hahahahahahahaaaaa. Let's get you to school, darling. Hold daddy's hand while we cross the street. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course I am a huge perv and it's obvious that I would think this, but the way he drags her everywhere by the hand with that big frown on his face, I always think lucky Satsuki is Daniel's submissive. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And re: the ring turning...my "rock" is not that big and mine turns. I think it depends if you have bony fingers or not. :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Lu wrote:

This last picture...hahahahahahahaaaaa. Let's get you to school, darling. Hold daddy's hand while we cross the street. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course I am a huge perv and it's obvious that I would think this, but the way he drags her everywhere by the hand with that big frown on his face, I always think lucky Satsuki is Daniel's submissive. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And re: the ring turning...my "rock" is not that big and mine turns. I think it depends if you have bony fingers or not. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like his ass in this picture. And Satsuki has the cutest profile.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I'm just glad he isn't wearing socks with shorts , I hate when he does that .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JoniJoni wrote:
Lu wrote:

The holding hands crossing the street is a very broad protective instinct. It's the only time my husband ever holds my hand. For Sats and Dan, we see otherwise, i.e always in public.
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

bumblebee wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
Lu wrote: This last picture...hahahahahahahaaaaa. Let's get you to school, darling. Hold daddy's hand while we cross the street. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The holding hands crossing the street is a very broad protective instinct. It's the only time my husband ever holds my hand. For Sats and Dan, we see otherwise, i.e always in public.
Somewhere LaineyGossip comments on seeing DC and SM at Cannes Festival last year. That SM is not the clingy one. It's DC who is demonstrative that way, and how sexy to see his declaring that she is special to him. Is that his nature? Because I remember a lot of photos of DC holding Heike's hand.
Lu

Post by Lu »

cornell01 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: I like his ass in this picture. And Satsuki has the cutest profile.
Somewhere LaineyGossip comments on seeing DC and SM at Cannes Festival last year. That SM is not the clingy one. It's DC who is demonstrative that way, and how sexy to see his declaring that she is special to him. Is that his nature? Because I remember a lot of photos of DC holding Heike's hand.
I just love that blase look he always has on his face when he's dragging her around town, like it's the most natural thing in the world to have a hold of her at all times. *swoon* It makes me hot.

I keep looking at this picture and thinking that if they had been crossing the other way, we would have had a great view of his elusive ankle tattoo. :wink:
My books!

Daniel Craig 007

Post by Daniel Craig 007 »

Lu wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:!!!! He looks good here. Thanks Vicky.

ETA, okay I'll go first. Does she look a little thicker about the middle??
LOL...Oh, I don't know!!!!!! I was convinced she was preggers when she glowed so much at the FOAF premiere. Now I think maybe it was just the darker lipstick that made her color better. :lol:

I will not speculate anymore because it only leads to disappointment. :lol: I SOOOO want to see Daniel walking around with a little baby stroller.

But you know, if I was him, and I had a daughter almost grown and such a busy career, I probably wouldn't be eager to start again. And didn't he say once that he found fatherhood "horribly difficult?"

Maybe it's just bloating from Satsuki's birth control pills... 8)
But what about this interview in which he said he would like to have "a little bond" when the time is right... I remember once he said he would like to marry again, and in this context he added that he even would like to have a baby...
Very complicated... maybe this man doesn't really know what he wants... Or he changes his mind very quickly...
But natuarally I hope he and Sats will have a baby soon.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel Craig 007 wrote:Very complicated... maybe this man doesn't really know what he wants... Or he changes his mind very quickly...
But natuarally I hope he and Sats will have a baby soon.
on the contrary I think....this man knows EXACTLY what he wants.....

But imgagine, with this stressfull life they have now....no time for a baby

I would like to think that they are taking a long rest after the Oscars next year.
A longer break til the next Bond, Defiances released and as far as we know no new project scheduled

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com