older thread pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:tee hee, this is where the 'Dressing Left' conversation began! :lol:
I don't think it started here :twisted: I think YOU, my dear Elaine, have started the whole hullabaloo with this post: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=237
Listen Smarty Pants, I'm sure it was this picture, but maybe not the thread :lol: Because I had trouble convincing people, believe it or not! But I wonder which picture it was that we were all commenting on?
My Dear, look at your post (from 13 th October 2007, you proposed the "dressing" thread) and this Greg Williams pic ist from December 2007 :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

That thread is hysterical. Elaine, stand up and be accountable, there's no denying your saucyness. :lol:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote: I don't think it started here :twisted: I think YOU, my dear Elaine, have started the whole hullabaloo with this post: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=237
Listen Smarty Pants, I'm sure it was this picture, but maybe not the thread :lol: Because I had trouble convincing people, believe it or not! But I wonder which picture it was that we were all commenting on?
My Dear, look at your post (from 13 th October 2007, you proposed the "dressing" thread) and this Greg Williams pic ist from December 2007 :twisted: :twisted:
Ok, ok! I should have known not to doubt you! :lol: I bow to your research abilities, they're a whole lot better than mine! :lol: Killed way too many brain cells back in the day.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Listen Smarty Pants, I'm sure it was this picture, but maybe not the thread :lol: Because I had trouble convincing people, believe it or not! But I wonder which picture it was that we were all commenting on?
Ok, ok! I should have known not to doubt you! :lol: I bow to your research abilities, they're a whole lot better than mine! :lol: Killed way too many brain cells back in the day.
my research abilities, hmmmm, don't think that they are that extraordinary :twisted: but fact is THIS THREAD has a special place in my heart :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:That thread is hysterical. Elaine, stand up and be accountable, there's no denying your saucyness. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I agree. Saucy Elaine, you have been outed by Miss Smarty Pants.

Elaine has started some good threads, you started the "Look he gets" thread, didn't you?
My books!

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote:That thread is hysterical. Elaine, stand up and be accountable, there's no denying your saucyness. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I agree. Saucy Elaine, you have been outed by Miss Smarty Pants.

Elaine has started some good threads, you started the "Look he gets" thread, didn't you?
Did I? :roll:
*acts innocent*
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I thought I started that one and it was lost in the crash . Or at least I thought it was my idea because thought he had a certain look just before he goes in for the kill I mean kiss in any kissing scene he does.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:I thought I started that one and it was lost in the crash . Or at least I thought it was my idea because thought he had a certain look just before he goes in for the kill I mean kiss in any kissing scene he does.
Yes, it's true, Laredo had the idea of 'that look he gets' and asked me to start it due to limited technology. Mine are... saucier, for lack of a better term. 'Intimate Touching' :twisted: and 'Dressing Left' :twisted: among other mundane ones :lol: . :lol: Everyone has a nyche to fill!
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
laredo wrote:I thought I started that one and it was lost in the crash . Or at least I thought it was my idea because thought he had a certain look just before he goes in for the kill I mean kiss in any kissing scene he does.
Yes, it's true, Laredo had the idea of 'that look he gets' and asked me to start it due to limited technology. Mine are... saucier, for lack of a better term. 'Intimate Touching' :twisted: and 'Dressing Left' :twisted: among other mundane ones :lol: . :lol: Everyone has a nyche to fill!
Dressing left has to be one of my all time favorites. Also the angry and pouting threads. :twisted:

Speaking of which...my favorite picture from GG's "angry, mad thread" :twisted:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... .php?t=878

My books!

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

My sig, inspired by the 'Undies' thread

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... sc&start=0
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dressing left has to be one of my all time favorites. Also the angry and pouting threads. :twisted:

Speaking of which...my favorite picture from GG's "angry, mad thread" :twisted:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... .php?t=878

Phew, I wonder if Sats got punnelled that evening!
Lu

Post by Lu »

He looks like he is heading off to a date with Lu, LOL. :twisted:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:He looks like he is heading off to a date with Lu, LOL. :twisted:
What would you do? Calm him down or let all that angry energy swipe over you?
No, wait - you don´t need to answer that :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Yes, don't get me started, LOL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

It's slow on here today and I'm having a post-lunch lull. Time to go back into one of my favourite threads "The well-know clothes thread": "http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... sc&start=0.

And looky who's wearing a big rock on her right hand in those days.