Big Pictures

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46089
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Tue May 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Thanks Daniel :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21603
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Tue May 20, 2014 8:31 pm

Big is beautiful!

Thanks D :wink:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6190
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Wed May 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9940
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:16 pm

I am sure this has also been seen but it's still nice. Both Eva and Daniel look so natural in this pic. :)

Image

User avatar
purple
Posts: 854
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by purple » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Thank you so much Kitten, I love that picture!

User avatar
Northcoast
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:22 am
Location: Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post by Northcoast » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Eva's pupils are so dilated. Wonder if she's stoned or anxious.
Wag More, Bark Less

Image

User avatar
Alina
Posts: 2257
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:16 am
Location: Poland

Post by Alina » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Northcoast wrote:Eva's pupils are so dilated. Wonder if she's stoned or anxious.
Believe it or not, I had exactly the same thoughts :) But I guess some people react stronger to flash, their pupils are much more sensitive, like kids or my cousin, for instance, she always has huge red eye effect in pics due to that. And she doesn't even drink a lot, let alone being stoned :)
Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21603
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:59 pm

Maybe she took a leaf out of some Itlian beautie's book and took Belladonna :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Alina
Posts: 2257
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:16 am
Location: Poland

Post by Alina » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Dunda wrote:Maybe she took a leaf out of some Itlian beautie's book and took Belladonna :lol:
:lol: Maybe :) Once I had to use atropine eye drops and the effect was exactly the same. And atropine is extracted from belladonna. Eva is, however, a very bella donna, so she must have taken a much bigger dose than I did :)
Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21603
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:13 pm

I have grey-blue-green eyes. When I come back from my anual appointment with my ophthalmologist I have BLACK eyes :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
purple
Posts: 854
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by purple » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Dunda wrote:I have grey-blue-green eyes. When I come back from my anual appointment with my ophthalmologist I have BLACK eyes :lol:
I know how that feels! The thing is when I get back from my ophthalmologist I always get a seat in the subway. And the two seats next to it become free as well. I never understood why until now - people might think I am stoned :?

User avatar
Alina
Posts: 2257
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:16 am
Location: Poland

Post by Alina » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:01 pm

purple wrote:
Dunda wrote:I have grey-blue-green eyes. When I come back from my anual appointment with my ophthalmologist I have BLACK eyes :lol:
I know how that feels! The thing is when I get back from my ophthalmologist I always get a seat in the subway. And the two seats next to it become free as well. I never understood why until now - people might think I am stoned :?
:lol:

On the other hand I'd change an ophtalmologist if he/she kept giving me "black eyes" every time I visit them ;) Like Daniel - I'm sucker for punishment, but not THAT MUCH punishment ;)

Haha :)
Last edited by Alina on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21603
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Lucky you!

You at least get into the sub :lol: when my eyes are that dilated I'm not even able to get into the sub, because I'm not able to read the number to make sure I'm in the right one :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
purple
Posts: 854
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by purple » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:06 pm

@ Dunda: see, these are the advantages of living in fairly small city! From my ophthalmologist to my place there are only two trains and I can take any of them...

But it feels horrible: I cannot put my lenses, I have to wear my glasses and the light hurts so bad! And obviously I cannot wear the sun glasses...

User avatar
Northcoast
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:22 am
Location: Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post by Northcoast » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Alina wrote:
purple wrote:
Dunda wrote:I have grey-blue-green eyes. When I come back from my anual appointment with my ophthalmologist I have BLACK eyes :lol:
I know how that feels! The thing is when I get back from my ophthalmologist I always get a seat in the subway. And the two seats next to it become free as well. I never understood why until now - people might think I am stoned :?
:lol:

On the other hand I'd change an ophtalmologist if he/she kept giving me "black eyes" every time I visit them ;) Like Daniel - I'm sucker for punishment, but not THAT MUCH punishment ;)



Haha :)

I absolutely love that interview where he says that. One of my favorites cuz of the giggling and outright laughing out loud. He sounds almost oblivious to the sexual innuendos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgpx9ovgCgY
Wag More, Bark Less

Image

Post Reply