Big Pictures

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:We go forever with nothing and like an explosion, we get pictures that are so fantastic.
Life is good
You say it :D Bright days in Danland compared to what we get at thze moment.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D , WOW, great pic!
THank you, D_C.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

bump
from the start of this thread page 10 onwards their are some excellent large pictures of daniel :D
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I think the caption for this pic might be...

"How the hell has she got bigger muscles than ME?!"

Thought it would be bigger ... sorry... :roll:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Good caption! :D
purple

Post by purple »

I know this is a forum dedicated to Daniel, but Rachel looks stunning in that picture...actually she looks stunning, period. IMO she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, together with Eva Green and Penelope Cruz. And she is so incredibly talented and intelligent - I have found an interview on YT in which she speaks about Deep Blue Sea...she is amazing, it must be wonderful to talk to her, to interview her...And I love the way she speaks English :)
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

purple wrote:I know this is a forum dedicated to Daniel, but Rachel looks stunning in that picture...actually she looks stunning, period. IMO she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, together with Eva Green and Penelope Cruz. And she is so incredibly talented and intelligent - I have found an interview on YT in which she speaks about Deep Blue Sea...she is amazing, it must be wonderful to talk to her, to interview her...And I love the way she speaks English :)
A friend of mine who has worked with her and numerous other beautiful actresses says RW is quite the most beautiful woman she's ever met. Also very intelligent, funny, earthy, sexy and delightful. It isn't only we who have exquisite taste in the opposite sex; Daniel does, too.
purple

Post by purple »

:D Absolutely!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Alina

Post by Alina »

OMG, they are HUGE! Thanks a million! I can examine and enjoy every single square milimeter of Daniel in detail :)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.