Daniel and Satsuki at Saks Fifth Avene

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

Cyanaurora wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:OMG first man to be pregnant!!!! I would want Daniel to bear me a baby boy! I'll call it Ray.

StarryDannyFan xx
If Dan had a baby it would be great if it was by parthenogenesis, because then it would be a genetic match and look just like him!
We need some clones of Daniel. Then we could all have one of him. :lol:

You know, I think this is by far the weirdest trip off topic we have ever had on Dtd. :lol:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:OMG first man to be pregnant!!!! I would want Daniel to bear me a baby boy! I'll call it Ray.

StarryDannyFan xx
If Dan had a baby it would be great if it was by parthenogenesis, because then it would be a genetic match and look just like him!
But when those baby clones are old enough to be of any use, MOST of us might be too old to really enjoy them - coming to think of it - wrong. I´ll be 70, when he is twenty and that will be just fine - for me, not for him, poor chap :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: If Dan had a baby it would be great if it was by parthenogenesis, because then it would be a genetic match and look just like him!
But when those baby clones are old enough to be of any use, MOST of us might be too old to really enjoy them - coming to think of it - wrong. I´ll be 70, when he is twenty and that will be just fine - for me, not for him, poor chap :twisted:
hahahahahahahahaha...it will be like The Mother for all of us. I'm so hot, I'm burning up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor clones.

I was rather thinking they could clone him right as he is now. I could never wait 20 years. :twisted:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:[
hahahahahahahahaha...it will be like The Mother for all of us. I'm so hot, I'm burning up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor clones.

I was rather thinking they could clone him right as he is now. I could never wait 20 years. :twisted:
True - I would rather have the 40 year old edition than the 20 year old.
:twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:[

True - I would rather have the 40 year old edition than the 20 year old.
:twisted:
AMEN TO THAT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

StarryDannyFan xx

Eh SDF, I thought you have had a Arnold-crush some years ago....so you must have known that DC isn't not the first man to be pregnant :twisted: it was Arnold...(remember Junior ??:twisted: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Dunda wrote:

StarryDannyFan xx

Eh SDF, I thought you have had a Arnold-crush some years ago....so you must have known that DC isn't not the first man to be pregnant :twisted: it was Arnold...(remember Junior ??:twisted: )
OH yeah I have completely forgetten all about Arnie! Yes you are right, I remember Junior! That was ages ago! Yes Arnie is the first man to be pregnant! DC is next......

If Ray grows up, he might be perfectly normal. Hmmm..... no spirals and orange then.

StarryDannyFan xx
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

StarryDannyFan wrote:
Dunda wrote:

StarryDannyFan xx

OH yeah I have completely forgetten all about Arnie! Yes you are right, I remember Junior! That was ages ago! Yes Arnie is the first man to be pregnant! DC is next......

If Ray grows up, he might be perfectly normal. Hmmm..... no spirals and orange then.

StarryDannyFan xx
:lol: