Flashbacks of a Fool

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tallulah

Flashbacks of a Fool

Post by tallulah »

I can't believe they are delaying the release of the DVD! I have pre ordered mine and was looking forward to getting it soon - sob - what shall one do?? :?
tallulah

Post by tallulah »

Oops! Sorry thought i was putting it on the newslink - I have no photo's :lol:
Lu

Post by Lu »

Maybe they are delaying it to add more special features. :D A baillie/daniel commentary track would be amazing. One can always dream...
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:Maybe they are delaying it to add more special features. :D A baillie/daniel commentary track would be amazing. One can always dream...
I still haven't seen this bloody film! American cinema distributors once again suck big time.
Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote:Maybe they are delaying it to add more special features. :D A baillie/daniel commentary track would be amazing. One can always dream...
I still haven't seen this bloody film! American cinema distributors once again suck big time.
I haven't seen it either. It may not even be released on Reg. 1 DVD. I'll watch it on my computer if I have to...I'm dying to see this opening scene. :twisted:
My books!

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
I haven't seen it either. It may not even be released on Reg. 1 DVD. I'll watch it on my computer if I have to...I'm dying to see this opening scene. :twisted:
I can't wait for it 2 come out on DVD in the UK soon but not sure of when it will come out ?? As I've seen this movie at the Cinema it was TOTALLY AWESOME with DC in it - saw him totally NAKED LOL LOL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lu

Post by Lu »

Omegagirl1973 wrote:
Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote: I still haven't seen this bloody film! American cinema distributors once again suck big time.
I can't wait for it 2 come out on DVD in the UK soon but not sure of when it will come out ?? As I've seen this movie at the Cinema it was TOTALLY AWESOME with DC in it - saw him totally NAKED LOL LOL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Beks, you always make me giggle. :lol:
My books!

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Thx Lu, I'm glad that I make u giggle :P :P :P
tallulah

Post by tallulah »

Yes I haven't seen it yet either! :( I am even stopping myself looking at all the photo's we have here so I don't ruin it for myself. I thought not long to wait until the DVD comes out :wink:

Hopefully they are putting in lot's of extras - it would be nice if they asked DC to do a strip! :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Flashbacks of a Fool World Premiere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juMv8Gb91mM
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX SG! :D ;)
:blowkiss: :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

So manly.....

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

..and yet, there is something utterly cute to that first pic. Couldn't even tell, what it is. Just that it is there.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..