caps from the trailer

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

muireann wrote:I just love this forum and you ladies. You really make me
laugh and start the day with with a grin/smile on my face!

Love you all!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I know what you mean Muireann...even if I did not like Daniel Craig anymore (gasp!) I would still come here for the wonderful, great ladies and funny funny posts. I laugh so hard every time I come here. I am telling you, only the best actor and best looking man in the world would have the best fans in the world. :D

And we all love you too!!
My books!

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:
zonzi wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Oh come on Lu! Boing...bounce...rebound!
Hmm ... I don't think he is that heartbroken over Vesper ...... :roll: :twisted: :lol:
Oh, I think he is, but the body doesn´t have that sorrow, zonzi :twisted:
Yep, body and mind are so far apart ...in men :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

zonzi wrote: Oh, I think he is, but the body doesn´t have that sorrow, zonzi :twisted:
Yep, body and mind are so far apart ...in men :lol:[/quote]

I do wonder, how sensitive Daniel really is in that prospect. He appears to be (at least now) someone, who likes to care about the person he has sex with. But who knows...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Lu wrote:

I know what you mean Muireann...even if I did not like Daniel Craig anymore (gasp!) I would still come here for the wonderful, great ladies and funny funny posts. I laugh so hard every time I come here. I am telling you, only the best actor and best looking man in the world would have the best fans in the world. :D

Lu, I agree with you. You know, I am registered to some Italian forums (about health .. alas, I need some at the moment ! about another Italian actor whom I don't like anymore ... etc ) ... and what can I say ? well, even though I am a non-English speaker, even though I don't use Italian here to express myself ( and elsewhere I do), even though sometimes we seem to be so far on the Internet, well, I have never met such people like you are. I have left a piece of my heart here. I always tell my mother :"they are the most wonderful people I have ever met on the internet"... And to tell the truth , in all my life.

This friendship with you will never stop, I cherish each of you in my heart. And now that I'm going through a hard moment in my life ... oh God ... I couldn't find warmer thoughts than yours. Where do I find the solidarity you show to me ? Nowhere, apart from family and my closest friends.

And now to top it off , I'm crying out of joy and because I got all emotional !

A BIG THANK YOU.

VI AMO / I love you.

EDIT : I had to edit this message several times because I was totally unable to complete it, cause : all these emotions ! :oops:
Last edited by zonzi on Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

and sorry for my off topic post ! :oops:
redluna

Post by redluna »

zonzi wrote:and sorry for my off topic post ! :oops:
No need to say sorry sweetheart!!!!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:
zonzi wrote: Oh, I think he is, but the body doesn´t have that sorrow, zonzi :twisted:
Yep, body and mind are so far apart ...in men :lol:
I do wonder, how sensitive Daniel really is in that prospect. He appears to be (at least now) someone, who likes to care about the person he has sex with. But who knows...
[/quote]
No one knows :lol: .. and never say never :twisted:
Last edited by zonzi on Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

redluna wrote:
thank you, Red :wink:
redluna

Post by redluna »

zonzi wrote:
redluna wrote:
thank you, Red :wink:
muireann

Post by muireann »

You don't have to be sorry.
You wrote exactly what I feel!!!!!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

muireann wrote:You don't have to be sorry.
:D

I'm glad.
Lu

Post by Lu »

zonzi wrote:

I'm glad.
I agree, you don't have to feel sorry. What a great thing, that we can be strong for you when you are having problems.

I remember, even the very first day I read here and posted here, being amazed how smart and funny everyone was, and how at home I was feeling. It was a surprise because I have been on so many really awful boards full of annoying people.

I used to go on a lot of forums for moms, and you have never seen such close-minded, judgemental and nasty BI#@*ES as you do on there :shock: but here, everyone is so wonderful. Daniel would be glad to know he has been the catalyst of so many deep and supportive friendships that develop here :D :D :D :D :D I also love getting to know people from so many different countries. I admire everyone who is able to talk here when English is not even their first language! It is so amazing.

If I ever do get to work with him with one of my screenplays (PLEASE GOD), I am going to tell him all about Dtd and the great women here who idolize him. After I delete all my posts of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, I wonder if he has ever responded to our Birthday project now that his filming is done?
My books!

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Lu wrote:
zonzi wrote:

I'm glad.
I agree, you don't have to feel sorry. What a great thing, that we can be strong for you when you are having problems.

I remember, even the very first day I read here and posted here, being amazed how smart and funny everyone was, and how at home I was feeling. It was a surprise because I have been on so many really awful boards full of annoying people.

I used to go on a lot of forums for moms, and you have never seen such close-minded, judgemental and nasty BI#@*ES as you do on there :shock: but here, everyone is so wonderful. Daniel would be glad to know he has been the catalyst of so many deep and supportive friendships that develop here :D :D :D :D :D I also love getting to know people from so many different countries. I admire everyone who is able to talk here when English is not even their first language! It is so amazing.

If I ever do get to work with him with one of my screenplays (PLEASE GOD), I am going to tell him all about Dtd and the great women here who idolize him. After I delete all my posts of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, I wonder if he has ever responded to our Birthday project now that his filming is done?
Thank you dear Lu for this reply :D

Yes, incidentally, I too was thinking about the Birthday project. :P
Browneyed_LadyBond

Post by Browneyed_LadyBond »

zonzi wrote:
Lu wrote:

Lu, I agree with you. You know, I am registered to some Italian forums (about health .. alas, I need some at the moment ! about another Italian actor whom I don't like anymore ... etc ) ... and what can I say ? well, even though I am a non-English speaker, even though I don't use Italian here to express myself ( and elsewhere I do), even though sometimes we seem to be so far on the Internet, well, I have never met such people like you are. I have left a piece of my heart here. I always tell my mother :"they are the most wonderful people I have ever met on the internet"... And to tell the truth , in all my life.

This friendship with you will never stop, I cherish each of you in my heart. And now that I'm going through a hard moment in my life ... oh God ... I couldn't find warmer thoughts than yours. Where do I find the solidarity you show to me ? Nowhere, apart from family and my closest friends.

A BIG THANK YOU.

VI AMO / I love you.

EDIT : I had to edit this message several times because I was totally unable to complete it, cause : all these emotions ! :oops:
awwwww....this is so touching. I also want to thank everyone for the warm welcome I recieved since I am here....sorry for being off topic :oops: :oops: :oops:

Kisses everyone!
~You open your big old baby blues
"Thank you darling," you say
Mr. Craig, you made my day~...from Sharmaine's lovely poem :D

Thank you D_C for the siggy set
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Lu wrote: I know what you mean Muireann...even if I did not like Daniel Craig anymore (gasp!) I would still come here for the wonderful, great ladies and funny funny posts. I laugh so hard every time I come here. I am telling you, only the best actor and best looking man in the world would have the best fans in the world. :D

A BIG THANK YOU.

VI AMO / I love you.

awwwww....this is so touching. I also want to thank everyone for the warm welcome I recieved since I am here....sorry for being off topic :oops: :oops: :oops:

Kisses everyone!
Thank you Ada :wink:

it's a wonderful place to be in , isn't it ? I love it, the people make it special :wink: ... and of course, THE MAN :twisted: