Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:It just got to me now, that he is indeed clean shaven. In his hols? Quite amazing. I wonder, why that is. Maybehe needs an even tan. For what?
He ain't at the GG's and the Oscars are way too far away to have an impact.

God, I wish somebody would give him a job, that really does it for him in the dramatic actor categorie. But him hiding again, doesn't help the cause. He should be out there, where the industry is right now and go get it. But he said, he is not good at it. Well, become good at it, for **** sake. I would like to know, how he sees his future and/or what his wishes are.

Not sure, playing Othello in a small off Broadway theater is getting him anywhere. He is wasting his time.
It just pisses me off to see everybody else getting places, geting noms. :evil:

OK, rant over :wink:
:stick_iagree: GG....

I love him so much but it pisses me off as well... :roll:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Amen. He possess so much diversity and appeal, why hide it off Broadway and only emerge once every three years on film.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We can only hope, someone comes up with something, he cannot resist.
And that it is something, that really does it this time. Its not, that he didn't try. He was fantastic in all of his efforts, but something went wrong every time. Must be frustrating for him, too. Maybe that keeps him on the edge. He was burnt one time too many.

Time to get out again!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

To be honest, he's never struck me as someone who's in it for the silver ware.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

We may not like it, but I'm pretty sure he is spending his time like he likes it.
It is frustrating for us to have NO movie to look for but I think he fed up at the moment. Doing theater is what many big names are doing at the moment,the others just choose to do more movies too. I can see him doing more producing and just hope he will to some acting too

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

In retrospect, I guess he can afford to be indulgent and let his career go the way he wants it to go. If that means he can have a nice long holiday and then flex his acting muscles by doing a play, we cannot argue with that. As Red said, he is not in this business for statuettes OR money. Movies make him more easily accessible to everyone and those who vote in awards season. I can see WHY he does it but I don't have to approve or agree. I don't want to be like a pouting child but I would love for him to do more movies. Plays are great but somehow have too much 'exclusivity'. I love him so I support him but I still find myself here just wishing...
:brood:
He is an amazing actor who can do more than Bond... let the world see that for once.

(OK, I am greedy... I just want him around all the time...)
:oops: :sigh:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I have nothing against him doing theatre at all, he obviously enjoys the challenge and loves doing it.
I think we would all like him to do more movies, but at the end of the day, it's his choice, he must get sent scripts all the time.
I think he will produce as suggested in his interview with Charlie Rose.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, he already said in ther nerdist interview, that he will be producing stuff this year :lol: Wonder what that means? Stuff seems smaller things, maybe for the UN or such...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, he already said in ther nerdist interview, that he will be producing stuff this year :lol: Wonder what that means? Stuff seems smaller things, maybe for the UN or such...
I took it to mean film projects, maybe on a small scale like Rachel.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Funny, it's their headline celebrity story right now, yet they were scooped days ago. Maybe the repeated the story because there are a couple new pics, but essentially, they are the same. Funny that they refer to him as the Layer Cake star. And they describe his upper arm tattoo as being a dragon. The DM must not pay because they sure employ a lot of idiot writers - poor grammar, wrong info...
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Not a pap pic......
Not sure if it's new or from before, when he went to Monglia for orbis.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, seems to be the blue shirt we can still see in Caramels avi.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, seems to be the blue shirt we can still see in Caramels avi.
That's what I thought but the pic was tweeted today.