Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Mahalo4DC

Post by Mahalo4DC »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Mahalo4DC, the guy looks hispanic to me, far from the Asian background of Sats.
on a closer look I agree.
advicky

Post by advicky »

9 a.m in Los Angeles. Perhaps we can see other pictures.
redluna

Post by redluna »

Elaine_Figgis wrote: Red, first the tan leather jacket at the wrap party and now back to the little brothers jacket. This man does need to buy some new clothes... No?
Well Elaine, I like the tan leather jacket but the Little Brother Jacket is a nogo. Maybe Daniel should have a look in the Donation party changed to "Dress the Man"-thread :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

They look like they are packing some of the best luggage money can buy. Such class...
BumbleBee84

Post by BumbleBee84 »

to me i would have had more luggage :roll: cause i can't decide what to pack in ;)
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Thankies for these new pics of Dan and Sats! I am so relieved to see them together. I read somewhere that Daniel had split from Sats and there was a rumour that it was because Sienna was back on the market!!!! :shock: But this is proof that its not true so I can relax again!!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Mahalo4DC wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Mahalo4DC, the guy looks hispanic to me, far from the Asian background of Sats.
on a closer look I agree.
I think he looks more Native American than Hispanic.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Sazza wrote:Thankies for these new pics of Dan and Sats! I am so relieved to see them together. I read somewhere that Daniel had split from Sats and there was a rumour that it was because Sienna was back on the market!!!! :shock: But this is proof that its not true so I can relax again!!!
Heh, Sienna. I thought she hooked up with the Getty guy. You know, the one that's married with four children. :roll:
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

JoniJoni wrote:
Sazza wrote:Thankies for these new pics of Dan and Sats! I am so relieved to see them together. I read somewhere that Daniel had split from Sats and there was a rumour that it was because Sienna was back on the market!!!! :shock: But this is proof that its not true so I can relax again!!!
Heh, Sienna. I thought she hooked up with the Getty guy. You know, the one that's married with four children. :roll:
More than likely!! :evil: You can really tell I love her can't you!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Sazza wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
Yea, I'm feeling the love. :D

Here, someone was on the flight with him. She's still awestruck:
http://standup-sitdown.blogspot.com/200 ... etter.html
Mahalo4DC

Post by Mahalo4DC »

BumbleBee84 wrote:to me i would have had more luggage :roll: cause i can't decide what to pack in ;)
LOL me too...I hate having to pick out what I plan to wear each day when traveling, so I pack lots so I have options. Dh laughed when I brought a HUGE suitcase when we traveled to Costa Ric in May(his stuff took about a quarter of the suitcase). He thought a few pairs of shorts and a swimsuit would suffice...NOPE! We were gone for 7 days. Drives him crazy...he would put everything in one small carry on and away we'd go. On that point he calls me high maintenance . Doesn't he realize I had 7 days and 7 nights :lol: :lol:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

JoniJoni wrote:
Sazza wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: Heh, Sienna. I thought she hooked up with the Getty guy. You know, the one that's married with four children. :roll:
Yea, I'm feeling the love. :D

Great find! Makes me laugh
Crazy!
muireann

Post by muireann »

This article is really funny.
I'm still laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think when I met Daniel I will forget all my English
in an instant and I'll be probably mumbling! :oops: :oops:
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

JoniJoni wrote:
Oho! This Bridget saw DC at baggage claim at LAX "last night" which means he's now in Los Angeles? Wonder why - talking to producers about another movie? I don't think he would go to LA for a vacation. Awful heat wave right now.
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

bumblebee wrote:They look like they are packing some of the best luggage money can buy. Such class...
What kind of luggage is it? And it doesn't seem like very much. Not staying too long? Or just planning to buy anything needed in LA?