Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

i knew i saw that jacket somewhere before
Melrose Ave in LA in Feb 09.
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Good detective work, Cal. You nailed it! Too bad it wasn't colder on Monday - he would have buttoned the jacket and covered up that t-shirt. I know, I know...I'm in the minority about that 'shirt' :roll:

I wonder if he's staying in a hotel. The nice ones all have limo services that drive you wherever you want...
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I haven't been getting my gmails for this thread again so I almost missed the last 4 pages of pics . I hate that when it happens , glad I checked on my own .
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I have to say that I am SO glad Daniel colors his hair. No doubt it likely has a bit or a lot of gray in it. And the color changes from time to time, which shows it's colored. I love the gray scruff though!!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:I have to say that I am SO glad Daniel colors his hair. No doubt it likely has a bit or a lot of gray in it. And the color changes from time to time, which shows it's colored. I love the gray scruff though!!
The movie studio could provide him with a limo as well, its funny the first couple pictures he is walking toward a white car, then he viers and heads for the black limo,
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote: The movie studio could provide him with a limo as well, its funny the first couple pictures he is walking toward a white car, then he viers and heads for the black limo,
Yeah, absolutely. No question that all living expenses are on the studio's dime. Wow, must be nice for an entire year, huh (ASR, DH, and this included)?
Mariah

Post by Mariah »

Aragorn wrote:Gee, I love his style.
You must be living inside my head because I was thinking the EXACT same thing :P
"I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours."
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I guess when you dress to please yourself, you can't please everyone. He looks FINE to me.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
He looks wonderful.....happy, healthy, busy and buzzing. Just how I like to see him.Image
The rose-colored smiley icon makes me laugh.. Too cute!
Basically my short-hand for......."I don't care what his current style is as long as he is happy and healthy".

He might rock me back on my heels occasionally (the first ever stache pic...the gaucho one! :shock: being a case in point), but in the main......my rose-tinted specs remain firmly in place. :mrgreen:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

honeyjes wrote:I guess when you dress to please yourself, you can't please everyone. He looks FINE to me.
:clapclap:

He looks fine to me too, because he seems to be totally relaxed ...

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
He looks wonderful.....happy, healthy, busy and buzzing. Just how I like to see him.Image
The rose-colored smiley icon makes me laugh.. Too cute!
Basically my short-hand for......."I don't care what his current style is as long as he is happy and healthy".

He might rock me back on my heels occasionally (the first ever stache pic...the gaucho one! :shock: being a case in point), but in the main......my rose-tinted specs remain firmly in place. :mrgreen:
Hah - Laughing NOW (not then :shock: ), that first ASR promo pic was a heart stopper, and not in a good way. Especially right after paying for far too many performances of the play :oops: (I don't regret it now though).

Of course Daniel is still the primo example of male perfection, but a rare 'slip up' (that's what I call this ensemble) came as a surprise. His outfit just looks kind of goofy to me, but if he picked it out, it's all good. I'd just like to know what had he been smoking... :lol:
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Probably I don't give a damn with guiness and marmite.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I guess when you dress to please yourself, you can't please everyone. He looks FINE to me.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Mariah

Post by Mariah »

honeyjes wrote:Probably I don't give a damn with guiness and marmite.
Off topic but..is marmite any good? I'm American and have never had it haha :oops:
"I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours."
poppy

Post by poppy »

sf2la wrote:I have to say that I am SO glad Daniel colors his hair. No doubt it likely has a bit or a lot of gray in it. And the color changes from time to time, which shows it's colored. I love the gray scruff though!!
do you know what, this is one of those things that i guess i ought to have picked up on ages ago given the colour of his stubble but somehow i haven't (oops)....

anyway the colour in these newest pics is so warm and lovely, dyed or not :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"