Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote: Image

:lol: :lol:

CUTE!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I'm not surprised that they've jetted off to some exotic place for January. 8) Nice work if you can get it. :wink: We were talking about this at work today - how no famous movie stars seem to spend January in a cold city somewhere... :)
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Ahhhhhh,
thank you, ladies! I love that news :D :D :D !
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Aw they look so happy and relaxed!! :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Ah with GG we were talking about him having holidays in sole exotic place ! :) Good for him he could relax.
But now I want to see pics of him coming out of the water after this :

He owes us some naked skin !!! :twisted:
ImageImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

So nice to see him/them. But dang, where are the photos of him walking into/out of the ocean shirtless? Even one of the search words beneath their photo says 'shirtless.' They are probably referring to Rachel :? . Good lord, how long has it been since we've seen his chest? Has he turned into a prude? He looks very handsome with his hair slicked back and those sunglasses. Not quite so good in the JJ pics facing the camera. At least they went to T&C and not St. Barths like seemingly everyone else! :lol: I love that they are loving life.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Just came across this... It's not this vacation, but it sure sounds like him.

http://fathomaway.com/postcards/romance ... caribbean/

Go to St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Petit Saint Vincent
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:So nice to see him/them. But dang, where are the photos of him walking into/out of the ocean shirtless? Even one of the search words beneath their photo says 'shirtless.' They are probably referring to Rachel :? . Good lord, how long has it been since we've seen his chest? Has he turned into a prude? He looks very handsome with his hair slicked back and those sunglasses. Not quite so good in the JJ pics facing the camera. At least they went to T&C and not St. Barths like seemingly everyone else! :lol: I love that they are loving life.
I think, he is grimassing in that other pic :lol:

Had to look up the location. Never heard of it. Sure looks nice and good he gets some dun. He is not a winter person.
But I wished, he would be in Hollywood getting some awards. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Too sad, we don't have access to those other pics. Seems they are better, if you look at the small water pic :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Last edited by Sylvia's girl on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Last edited by Sylvia's girl on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Sylvia. I wonder, why they didn't wait till he came out. He HAD TO at some point. :evil:

Can anybody guess, what they are eating?

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks Sylvia. I wonder, why they didn't wait till he came out. He HAD TO at some point. :evil:

Can anybody guess, what they are eating?
It's coconut.
There is a little info on the right of each pic. Use google translate. :)