Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

I don't know why, but I find there is something so sexy about a man wearing a wedding ring :lol: Especially Daniel :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sasha wrote:Thanks TB!

This one is painful to look on:
there's a term for EVERYTHING :lol: :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_smile

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sasha

Post by sasha »

Dunda wrote: there's a term for EVERYTHING :lol: :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_smile
Oh, yes, permanent happy face. Kind of good mood stabilizer.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:JEC's right - it's not his ring.

This is a really off-the-wall, crazy thought, but would he wear a 'different/back-up' wedding ring during the Bond filming period? He'd have his real one in safe keeping somewhere rather than take it on and off all the time and risk losing it....I know, crazy thought....That would only be if he isn't comfortable without wearing some sort of band on his wedding ring finger.
He hasn't had one for ever, so I don't think, he would miss it or would have the feel, he absolutely needs to never take it off. Either its not his hand or it has a reason IMO...
I agree with that. The only men I have known who have never taken their rings off ever, it has been for religious reasons.

In the Army, guys often used to leave their rings at home when on high-risk exercises simply for safety reasons.......get it caught or trapped on a piece of heavy, moving equipment and a finger can be lost easily.

The more I look at it, the more that does not look like Daniel's hand anyway.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

The best explanation would be that it's not his hand. I just wondered because my ex was one of those super romantic guys - something I think DC is with RW, too. He was clearing brush down our hillside, throwing the excess down our very steep hill. His gold band slipped off in the process. You'd have thought the guy threw the winning jackpot super lottery ticket down the hill. he did everything but cry. Looked into metal detectors, spent hours in spiked golf shoes (to help prevent from slipping), but to no avail. Needless to say, the first thing we did he next morning was shop for a replacement ring. He was the one who was distraught. Obviously, wearing a ring was critically important to him and it had nothing to do with how long he had worn one. It was what it symbolized hst was important.

But I would think an actor would be used to The on-off wedding ring thing.
Question - (am on phone at airport and can't look) was the silver colored band he wore at he Haiti telethon the same as the one he wore for DH?
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:The best explanation would be that it's not his hand. I just wondered because my ex was one of those super romantic guys - something I think DC is with RW, too. He was clearing brush down our hillside, throwing the excess down our very steep hill. His gold band slipped off in the process. You'd have thought the guy threw the winning jackpot super lottery ticket down the hill. he did everything but cry. Looked into metal detectors, spent hours in spiked golf shoes (to help prevent from slipping), but to no avail. Needless to say, the first thing we did he next morning was shop for a replacement ring. He was the one who was distraught. Obviously, wearing a ring was critically important to him and it had nothing to do with how long he had worn one. It was what it symbolized hst was important.

But I would think an actor would be used to The on-off wedding ring thing.
Question - (am on phone at airport and can't look) was the silver colored band he wore at he Haiti telethon the same as the one he wore for DH?
Awwww - sweet.
sasha

Post by sasha »

^ How very-very touching!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

sasha wrote:^ How very-very touching!
Yeah, hmmm... makes me think I should give him a call.....
On second thought, better not :wink: .
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

LMcAree91 wrote:I don't know why, but I find there is something so sexy about a man wearing a wedding ring :lol: Especially Daniel :twisted:
Hehe. I second that.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
calypso

Post by calypso »

muchas gracias for all new pap pictures, they a re treat to see, i check every day.

:happyrunning:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Luna, your avi! Omg - so awesomely funny!! Love it!!
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:^ Luna, your avi! Omg - so awesomely funny!! Love it!!
si i made new one earlier, i sent it to tboss, but not psot it, i not happy with other one so i psot this one now, it more my style
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

luna, your take on these pics and putting that little twist to own it is really very good ! :lol: I love this one...
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:luna, your take on these pics and putting that little twist to own it is really very good ! :lol: I love this one...
I just love it, poor Daniel, he shouldn't go behind Luna's back.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Haha Luna! Your Avis are always my favorite.