Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Oh alright. I give in. :lol: Think I'll have to get myself a better monitor. :lol: :wink:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Oh alright. I give in. :lol: Think I'll have to get myself a better monitor. :lol: :wink:
LOL Or glasses...? :lol: :wink:
I've got those already!!! :shock: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Oh alright. I give in. :lol: Think I'll have to get myself a better monitor. :lol: :wink:
LOL Or glasses...? :lol: :wink:
:lol: Just to those never been to a Bond film being filmed. This is just the first day and all Bond fans are already knee deep into it. Its gonna be amazing in the time of twitter.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: LOL Or glasses...? :lol: :wink:
Then you need a new monitor. :lol: I have one for sell. Full HD 24 inch.
:lol: You should see my comp. You would die of :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Good sighting. Rory Kinnear wasn't announced at the press conference and wasn't confirmed elsewhere.
Vanquish wrote:Notice Rory Kinnear in the passenger seat. Return of Tanner
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Good Morning LONDON! I take it all back - he looks SEXY HOT! Stubble, pale blue eyes, and a worn leather jacket. All is good again in my little world :lol: .

BTW, it sure looked like a bandage and blood to me at first, too. :lol:
sasha

Post by sasha »

Oh, so true SF, he looks very hot.
OK, the excitement starts. Thank you very much, TB! Looks like Bond in ordeal: grumpy and not happy to be in the passenger seat. And the shirt and jacket, looks like he wore thous for a while.
khenton

Post by khenton »

We have our own roshomon going on here. Where is Kurosawa when you need him :wink: :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:We have our own roshomon going on here. Where is Kurosawa when you need him :wink: :wink: K
Yeah, this is going to drive us nuts.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ok, the thoughts might be, that he isn't wearing his own clothes, the were either given to him when getting free or he excaped somewhere and got them off someone, he killed. Look at the pants, they ain't fitting that pfa. :twisted:

No socks. Makes sense, when you are escaping or else, you don't bother with socks

not fitting..
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.