Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

SWEET!!!!!! Now THAT'S a MAN!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Jana66 wrote:BTW,
:wave: to you, sf2la! How are you?
Pap pics are good in creating attention.
I like the new pics and I like Daniel is in the UK still and Rachel is with him. I only guess and dream :wink: but maybe we will get a together red carpet pic?
Hi Jana!! I'm fine. But add stressed and overworked to that. Regardless, grateful to be employed. I've spent 6 of the last 9 weeks in the UK. Back and forth from the state's about 5 times. The 11-hr flights get old when there's nothing interesting left to watch on the entertainment system. I did watch the entire Season 8 of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' on the way back last time. Have you seen that show? It's on HBO. I love it. :wink: I'd like nothing more than to readd the paper, but I feel pressure to not turn on any lights. The flight attendants keep the cabin as dark as possible (so they don't have to work.) Everyone gets eye masks, so it can't be a little light. Oh well.

My resolution is to get in shape. When I get home this time, I'm going to start
taking better care of myself! I want to be able to hike like you and got into my not-so-old clothes again.

As KH posted, we saw Daniel and Rachel at Whole Foods last night. I glanced but only watched them walk by after I was done checking out and we were seated at an outdoor cafe. He is a sexy mofo. No question about it. He has the market on the alpha gene, in appearance anyway!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sf, you are certainly the one with the most sightings. But seeing THEM together on a normal day Must be the Iring of the cake. Congrats on your guys good luck.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sf, you are certainly the one with the most sightings. But seeing THEM together on a normal day Must be the Iring of the cake. Congrats on your guys good luck.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@sf2la,
lucky you :D :D :D !
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Thanks, GG. So, these pics were taken in Soho, New York on 10 May.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. So he is going to the gym. Always a good Sign. What I am wodering though is - what about Purity? Shouldnt he be busy with that? Of course, WE dont know, what London was all about, but still - there is total silence on that project.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX for the pics, ladies! ;)
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Wow GG how lucky were we then?

We saw him on the 6th and he must have flown out literally a day or so later.

I guess he's seen the stories in the press calling for him to tone up!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

He's back in the village, judging by the pictures. Grove Street at the intersection of Christopher St and W4th St.

The Grove Street area is a favourite haunt of his, Marie's Crisis Bar is there. I've been to the Big Gay Ice Cream shop two doors down! It's a lovely part of New York. A nice 20 min walk from his apartment.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You Do know your ways around for sure :wink: