Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

Now I'm hiding my face in shame for enjoying the pic and praising the girl who tweeted it. Shame on me. Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Can we please just stop this? All? ..and now.

Its already agreed, that we will post this sort of pic and there is no need to go further into the matter.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

OMG, Alina, DON'T FOR A SECOND, a NANOSECOND, think that we don't LOVE that you posted that pic!!! Are you kidding???!!! If anyone on here feels uncomfortable about that photo being on this fan forum site, then they really shouldn't be on here, at least not on the Twitter or Papz threads. Stick to the news about his profession career. Good grief! Let us have our fun forum back. The rest of us LOVE and APPRECIATE that we got to see a photo of Daniel out and about. THANK YOU, ALINA!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

sf2la wrote:OMG, Alina, DON'T FOR A SECOND, a NANOSECOND, think that we don't LOVE that you posted that pic!!! Are you kidding???!!! If anyone on here feels uncomfortable about that photo being on this fan forum site, then they really shouldn't be on here, at least not on the Twitter or Papz threads. Stick to the news about his profession career. Good grief! Let us have our fun forum back. The rest of us LOVE and APPRECIATE that we got to see a photo of Daniel out and about. THANK YOU, ALINA!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
I think maybe you're right that I shouldn't be on here in that case. Not because of the pics but because it seems to be unacceptable for forum members to express their honest views, even when these are not intended to cause offence. When I say those pics make me uncomfortable, I mean exactly that. They make ME uncomfortable. If you are happy with them, fine. But it's a real shame when an exchange of views can't take place.
I've enjoyed lots of aspects of being a forum member but I really can't stand the way some people overreact and use this as a way to browbeat others. If you had the impression that I was trying to do so, I sincerely apologise.
I won't trouble you by posting any of my opinions again - on ANY of the threads.
Goodbye.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

This is just my opinion, however, I think privacy is limited, especially nowadays that we have social media and it is more accessible to seek other people's lives and talk about ourselves. Wherever you go, if you go just to the grocer's or to work, people will talk about you, even if you are a normal person, let alone if you are a super star.
I do believe famous persons like Daniel are entitled to privacy, however, a small photo like this did not do any harm. She didn't photograph him doing something EXTREMELY private, and it's purpose was that of admiration and not to make fun of him or to sell it to a magazine and make money off his back.
As some of you already said, he isn't photographed very often, and it's nice that his fans get to see him once in a while.
I do respect any of your other opinions though 8)
Back to work, talk to you all soon xxx
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

This picture always puzzled me. Daniel looks so different and BAD. His eyelids look puffy. Maybe the hat is squishing everything. Or just a bad hangover. It's my least favorite paparazzi picture of him.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/daniel- ... top-822563
Wag More, Bark Less

Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:OMG, Alina, DON'T FOR A SECOND, a NANOSECOND, think that we don't LOVE that you posted that pic!!! Are you kidding???!!! If anyone on here feels uncomfortable about that photo being on this fan forum site, then they really shouldn't be on here, at least not on the Twitter or Papz threads. Stick to the news about his profession career. Good grief! Let us have our fun forum back. The rest of us LOVE and APPRECIATE that we got to see a photo of Daniel out and about. THANK YOU, ALINA!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Thanks, sf2la, but this time the thanks should go to Sylvia :) She was the one to post it here, bless her :) I only said I felt ashamed for enjoying it ;)

PS Of course everyone is entitled to their opinions, BOTH those who are for AND those who are against. And all the opinions are respected. There's no need to sulk just because someone has expressed a different view. Besides, as far as I can remember, we've already gone through this issue here.
And yes, I'd like us to chill out a bit and enjoy Daniel, have fun, that's why we are here after all, there's no need to make a mountain out of a molehill, really. We have enough 'serious' problems in our lives, don't we? ;)

PS2 very well put, SilverLining :)
purple

Post by purple »

sf2la wrote: Let us have our fun forum back.
Deal.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Errrm, I don't quite get why we're even debating this. :? Is it because the pic is not 'official'? Is it because the pic was not authorised by Daniel? By and large, ANY pap pic is taken without his permission. Daniel knows this and must have now been able to accept it as part of the job. If a publication of said pic was communicated to him, I am convinced he would just roll his eyes and laugh and not rant and rave about infringements of privacy. As a whole, I believe that ALL forum members are very aware of his right to privacy and respect that 100%.

I agree that a fun forum is the best place to be. 8) I also did not find the posting of a pic distasteful at all. I was so happy to see Daniel and know that he is well. That was all I could ask of any pic of him I see. :)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

As early as 2007, (interview with Jonathan Ross for The Golden Compass), Daniel said.... "People use their mobile phones on me a lot, well, they kind of very carefully move it round and take a quick picture. It's kind of disconcerting and I kind of do that" (makes a jerking movement). Ross then said that nobody would want a picture of him like that and Daniel replies "There are probably a lot of them out there actually"....

So Daniel IS aware....

(Note - these may not be the exact words of the interview but they are the general gist...)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

purple wrote:
sf2la wrote: Let us have our fun forum back.
Deal.
THANK YOU, SG!! I thought you had posted it, but I turned on my phone and read the reactions to such an innocuous photo that I just reacted. Purple and Cocky, I apologize for my tone, but as was said above, we've been through this before. It wasn't like he's taking a piss in the men's room. Heck, I've taken photos of strangers in a restaurant before. It would be a wonderful world for him if he could have his art, fame, and fortune - and be the iconic James Bond - without anyone in the real world giving him a second glance. That he could buy that toilet paper in the grocery store and not land on the tabloid spread "Stars - Just Like Us!", but that's just not how it is. Attractive, A-listers don't get to have it all. Right or wrong, it's always been that way and always will be. I accept that. I can't be against paparazzi photos and simultaneously open up the paparazzi thread.

I just want us to have fun. This is a fun place, with only one common denominator required - all things Daniel. We post the good and the bad. News, photos, whatever. But it's all of interest. That photo is of interest to most of us.

I apologize for my hasty reaction, Purple, but my this is a fan forum, not a college course on the ethics of today's camera toting, celebrity obsessed culture in which we live. But please, I take back the tone of my message. But I do want this to be a fun place to visit and get along.
Last edited by sf2la on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Hell yeah, if I'm having lunch and DC is in the booth next to me, sure I'm going to whip out my phone, shortly before I inhale my last breath and die the most delish death (or even better, enjoy mouth to mouth resuscitation first).
Alina

Post by Alina »

bumblebee wrote:Hell yeah, if I'm having lunch and DC is in the booth next to me, sure I'm going to whip out my phone, shortly before I inhale my last breath and die the most delish death (or even better, enjoy mouth to mouth resuscitation first).
Well, I probably wouldn't have the guts to do that, and most likely I'd be paralysed by the excitement and rapture :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:Hell yeah, if I'm having lunch and DC is in the booth next to me, sure I'm going to whip out my phone, shortly before I inhale my last breath and die the most delish death (or even better, enjoy mouth to mouth resuscitation first).
Ooh, mouth/to-mouth. Can you imagine?! :sigh: I surreptitiously took Liam Hemsworth's (sp? - the one who was engaged to Mikey Cyrus) photo having lunch next to me at the hotel we were staying in NYC when I was there to see Betrayal, and I don't even like him! I've never seen him in anything, he could be my kid age-wise, but it was a novelty. I've never done anything with the photos on my phone except show them to a few young people I know who think he's cute. Btw, in real life, casually dressed, baseball hat on, smoking a cigarette, he is so average looking hat it's a wonder he's considered a heartthrob to some. Elisa on the forum texted me the night before telling me he was staying at my hotel. I had to google him to see what he looked like. Otherwise, I would never had noticed the guy.

I wouldn't take anyone's pic to their face, but this person was smart and took it from the back. I took Liam's from the side. On silent mode. Lol.