Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, but to see those arms like she did. Wow.

He really seems to enjoy their home up there. Lots and lots of space. It's probably a really cool home, too.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Hallelujah! Thanks SG.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Yeah!!! Hallelujah is a very apt word.

This is A GREAT find!!! THANKS SG!! :thumbup:
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

xxx
Last edited by Jana66 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Finally a new pic!! Thanks for posting!
Hmm, that back of his :sigh:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

This is where I get to sound like a miserable old cow. He looks great in the pic - what an improvement on the hair! But my main reaction is to think: poor sod can't even go out to grab a bite to eat without somebody Tweeting his pic - literally behind his back. :roll:
Go on, tell me off if you like. I'm woman enough to take it...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nö need to Tell you off, but to be fair, its extremely rare These days.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

She also only meant for her friend to see it.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup, she didnt expect Sylvias detective work. I am glad, you are so good at it.

Considering he probably eats out a lot, there is very Little Out there. Bit i see, where you come from, Cocky...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Yup, she didnt expect Sylvias detective work. I am glad, you are so good at it.

Considering he probably eats out a lot, there is very Little Out there. Bit i see, where you come from, Cocky...
Yes, Sylvia is one smart girl :thumbup:

re the line in bold - I absolutely agree. Besides, I was too happy to see a new pic in this very, very dry spell to think about the 'moral' side of it being twitted. And I'm hoping for more actually :twisted:
purple

Post by purple »

CockHargreaves wrote:This is where I get to sound like a miserable old cow. He looks great in the pic - what an improvement on the hair! But my main reaction is to think: poor sod can't even go out to grab a bite to eat without somebody Tweeting his pic - literally behind his back. :roll:
Go on, tell me off if you like. I'm woman enough to take it...
I am with you on this one CockH! I do think he looks absolutely great in that picture (I love the hair, the expression on his face, his wide shoulders), but the way it was taken and then tweeted makes me cringe.

As for the dry spell, I am impatient to read news about futures movies (especially Bond) or plays. But I am afraid I will have to brace myself for quite a long wait.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

However the bottom line may bei for Each one of us, i dont think, anybody World want forSylvia to NOT post them. I know, i certainly want her to. He leads a very private life right now and has no reason to Complain imo. Not Even papz. :wink:

At the airport waiting for our flight home.

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

No, I wouldn't ask SG not to post them. They're already out there, after all. It's the people who take them who make me uncomfortable.
And i know they help to cheer a lot of people up during the barren days of this dry spell.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Oh, CockH, didn't it cheer you up as well? It definitely cheered me up, any news bit or picture would now, I really miss him a lot.

And I don't really agree with this:
poor sod can't even go out to grab a bite to eat without somebody Tweeting his pic - literally behind his back
As GG has already said, he for sure dines out a lot, and pics like this are extremely rare, like one in a hundred cases, so let's not go to extremes, he definitely CAN go out without being photographed by strangers.
He is a star, so no wonder people get excited when they see him and they take a pic, as for them it is a once in a lifetime experience. They want to share it with their friends, and it means they appreciate him, otherwise they wouldn't bother to take notice.
I understand, however, your reservations about it, but still, I'll be more than happy to see any new pics, even if they are posted on Twitter.

:oops:
purple

Post by purple »

Considering how much he hates this (he repeatedly said so, he reacted violently when a fan tried to take a photo of him and RW in a supermarket) I somehow doubt he would have been flattered or comfortable or happy had he known his pictures was being taken.

It is not about SG, it is about the girl who did this. You saw him? fine, lucky you, enjoy it! but respect his privacy. Unless you are in a situation where a permission to take photos was granted, explicitly or implicitly (public event, stage door etc), refrain yourself. Just because someone is a public person doesn't mean that person has no right to privacy.