Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sasha

Post by sasha »

Thanks TB!

This one is painful to look on:
yochan

Post by yochan »

Thanks for many new pictures, TB :D

BTW, I didn't know the word rashomon effect until I read here. Very glad to learn, Thank you, khenton :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redluna

Post by redluna »

Thanks again for the great pics trueblue!!! (I wish I'd have your pictureconnections *sigh* )
Filming in London seems to be great for the paparazzi.....and for all Craigaholics :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redluna

Post by redluna »

Daniel_Craig wrote:London must be perfect for paps and fans. It´s not fucking Bregenz and Feldkirch. The Austrians and thair damned closet set areas. :evil:
Well New Zealnd isn't any better then Austria :twisted: I think they can't hide filming in a big city and that is our luck in the moment
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Are we sure these are photos of actual filming?
Would DC wear his wedding ring when filming as James Bond?
trueblue wrote:Image
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cornell01 wrote:Are we sure these are photos of actual filming?
I wondered about that.

Daniel's ring looks bigger, broader, flatter and much deeper in colour to me, like a true 18ct or 24ct gold.

That looks like a rounded, thinner 9ct.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

JEC57 wrote:
I wondered about that.

Daniel's ring looks bigger, broader, flatter and much deeper in colour to me, like a true 18ct or 24ct gold.

Pics are definately of him filming on set. We know little about the plot. Maybe Bond is married or at least pretending to be. Or maybe he just forgot to remove it! :wink:
tampa

Post by tampa »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
I wondered about that.

Pics are definately of him filming on set. We know little about the plot. Maybe Bond is married or at least pretending to be. Or maybe he just forgot to remove it! :wink:
Maybe the shots they want are just of his face in the car window and most of his clothes, ring etc. are not going to show.. It seems like they are working mostly on shooting the cars, dead bodies, injured etc. It doesn't seem like DC is doing any major action stunt work himself so far. It could change tomorrow when we see him jumping from car to car. They sure have big equipment for this stuff. It seems like it will be a major action scene in the movie.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

If that is genuinely Daniel's hand (and it's hard to tell) then that really doesn't look like his ring.

Maybe it's a prop? :dunno:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I was thinking, it doesn't look like his hand somehow. But it seems to be the leather jacket, but no, not his ring.

It was deffo filming...as we saw all the cameras etc..

Walking in Smithfield Market today & saw this! Filming the new #JamesBond #007 film! DC is in the Range Rover!
http://pikchur.com/v/g28
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

robert redford always wore his wedding ring, regardless of what character he was playing in film, but that was a different generation. Plus it dont look like his ring.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC's right - it's not his ring.

This is a really off-the-wall, crazy thought, but would he wear a 'different/back-up' wedding ring during the Bond filming period? He'd have his real one in safe keeping somewhere rather than take it on and off all the time and risk losing it....I know, crazy thought....That would only be if he isn't comfortable without wearing some sort of band on his wedding ring finger.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:JEC's right - it's not his ring.

This is a really off-the-wall, crazy thought, but would he wear a 'different/back-up' wedding ring during the Bond filming period? He'd have his real one in safe keeping somewhere rather than take it on and off all the time and risk losing it....I know, crazy thought....That would only be if he isn't comfortable without wearing some sort of band on his wedding ring finger.
He hasn't had one for ever, so I don't think, he would miss it or would have the feel, he absolutely needs to never take it off. Either its not his hand or it has a reason IMO...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..