Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
sasha
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by sasha » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanks TB!

This one is painful to look on:
Image

User avatar
yochan
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:51 am
Location: Izumo
Contact:

Post by yochan » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks for many new pictures, TB :D

BTW, I didn't know the word rashomon effect until I read here. Very glad to learn, Thank you, khenton :D
  Image

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6373
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Thanks again for the great pics trueblue!!! (I wish I'd have your pictureconnections *sigh* )
Filming in London seems to be great for the paparazzi.....and for all Craigaholics :lol:
Image

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6373
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Daniel_Craig wrote:London must be perfect for paps and fans. It´s not fucking Bregenz and Feldkirch. The Austrians and thair damned closet set areas. :evil:
Well New Zealnd isn't any better then Austria :twisted: I think they can't hide filming in a big city and that is our luck in the moment
Image

cornell01
Posts: 784
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:33 pm

Post by cornell01 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Are we sure these are photos of actual filming?
Would DC wear his wedding ring when filming as James Bond?
trueblue wrote:Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:29 pm

cornell01 wrote:Are we sure these are photos of actual filming?
Would DC wear his wedding ring when filming as James Bond?
trueblue wrote:Image
I wondered about that.

Daniel's ring looks bigger, broader, flatter and much deeper in colour to me, like a true 18ct or 24ct gold.

That looks like a rounded, thinner 9ct.
Image
Image

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11950
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:33 pm

JEC57 wrote:
cornell01 wrote:Are we sure these are photos of actual filming?
Would DC wear his wedding ring when filming as James Bond?
trueblue wrote:Image
I wondered about that.

Daniel's ring looks bigger, broader, flatter and much deeper in colour to me, like a true 18ct or 24ct gold.

That looks like a rounded, thinner 9ct.
Pics are definately of him filming on set. We know little about the plot. Maybe Bond is married or at least pretending to be. Or maybe he just forgot to remove it! :wink:

User avatar
tampa
Posts: 940
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:14 am

Post by tampa » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Sylvia's girl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
cornell01 wrote:Are we sure these are photos of actual filming?
Would DC wear his wedding ring when filming as James Bond?
trueblue wrote:Image
I wondered about that.

Daniel's ring looks bigger, broader, flatter and much deeper in colour to me, like a true 18ct or 24ct gold.

That looks like a rounded, thinner 9ct.
Pics are definately of him filming on set. We know little about the plot. Maybe Bond is married or at least pretending to be. Or maybe he just forgot to remove it! :wink:
Maybe the shots they want are just of his face in the car window and most of his clothes, ring etc. are not going to show.. It seems like they are working mostly on shooting the cars, dead bodies, injured etc. It doesn't seem like DC is doing any major action stunt work himself so far. It could change tomorrow when we see him jumping from car to car. They sure have big equipment for this stuff. It seems like it will be a major action scene in the movie.

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:57 pm

If that is genuinely Daniel's hand (and it's hard to tell) then that really doesn't look like his ring.

Maybe it's a prop? :dunno:

Image
Image
Image
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46259
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:38 pm

I was thinking, it doesn't look like his hand somehow. But it seems to be the leather jacket, but no, not his ring.

It was deffo filming...as we saw all the cameras etc..

Walking in Smithfield Market today & saw this! Filming the new #JamesBond #007 film! DC is in the Range Rover!
http://pikchur.com/v/g28
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:47 pm

robert redford always wore his wedding ring, regardless of what character he was playing in film, but that was a different generation. Plus it dont look like his ring.
Image

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:07 am

JEC's right - it's not his ring.

This is a really off-the-wall, crazy thought, but would he wear a 'different/back-up' wedding ring during the Bond filming period? He'd have his real one in safe keeping somewhere rather than take it on and off all the time and risk losing it....I know, crazy thought....That would only be if he isn't comfortable without wearing some sort of band on his wedding ring finger.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46259
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 am

sf2la wrote:JEC's right - it's not his ring.

This is a really off-the-wall, crazy thought, but would he wear a 'different/back-up' wedding ring during the Bond filming period? He'd have his real one in safe keeping somewhere rather than take it on and off all the time and risk losing it....I know, crazy thought....That would only be if he isn't comfortable without wearing some sort of band on his wedding ring finger.
He hasn't had one for ever, so I don't think, he would miss it or would have the feel, he absolutely needs to never take it off. Either its not his hand or it has a reason IMO...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Post Reply