Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm thinking Satsuki has too much pride to put an 'alternative' ring next to her engagement ring. I think that would be pretty pathetic for her to do so, and Daniel would think it was ridiculous. She seems too strong to accept anything less than expected. Just my thoughts.....:wink:
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

You gotta point there...let's just make things easy and say they got married :lol:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

So, that leads to the next question - Satsuki Craig? Will she change her name? :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, good question! I kept my name when I got married, but if I married THE MAN, I'd take Craig faster than a NY minute. My guess is that she'd change it to Satuski Mitchell Craig for professional reasons. Drop her middle name and change it to her last. Oh, to have such decisions.....!!! SO envious but MORE happy for them.
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:Oh, good question! I kept my name when I got married, but if I married THE MAN, I'd take Craig faster than a NY minute. My guess is that she'd change it to Satuski Mitchell Craig for professional reasons. Drop her middle name and change it to her last. Oh, to have such decisions.....!!! SO envious but MORE happy for them.
i think she will do satsuki mitchell-craig, it sounds good. she does look happy. i wonder when they did it and where? :shock: if in london it will be found out soon.
ImageImage
razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

Why are they taking pictures of Satsuki BY HERSELF???!! IMO unless Daniel is in the picture with her, they have no right to do that. I realize they are going to be interested in her because she is Daniel's girlfriend but without him, she has no celebrity status. So, not only is it pointless, but it is also completely unwarranted for. Anyone else feel the same way?
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Hmm, I wonder if the busybodies in the press notice and start finding out if they have gotten married... It took FOREVER before anyone noticed the diamond ring she was wearing...

I can just imagine how IRRITATED they might feel not having found out?! :twisted: Couple of prominent people over here managed to date and also one pair got married without the press finding out and boy the journos were unhappy about it!

Cool!

Btw, Satsuki's been photographed on her own a couple of times before, so being with Daniel is promoting her to "person of interest" status?

Grip
razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

I just don't feel her being the girlfriend of James Bond warrants her being papped by herself, thats all. I certainly wouldn't want to be if I was her. :x
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

We live in an age where scruples is no longer part of some peoples vocabulary, whoever took the pictures knows theres a market, look at all the magazine stands, blogs, twitter, youtube, it's quite easy to make a quick buck when we have a public who want to know everything about you. Besides Sats is not a nonentity perhaps she's of interest to some people she certainly is to Daniel.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

I'm sure NO ONE really wants to be papped all the time. Well, at least if they're in their right minds. But there certainly seems to be market for the significant others even if they're not famous for anything else.

Grip
poppy

Post by poppy »

after i logged off last night i had a (mad?!) thought - don't celebs/celebs and their g/fs wives etc sometimes tip the press off when they have something to 'say'? in which case is there is a possibility that daniel and sats might have arranged this since sats seemed happy to be papped and was kind of flaunting her ring finger and of course the publicist was there too.....

it kind of goes along with what everyone else has said in that they have got married privately and now they've done the deed so to speak are happy for it to be out in the open.

if so, good luck to them for keeping it a secret! and of course big congrats too!
Last edited by poppy on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

If they have done it and it seems to me that they have then I am so happy for them! They make such a perfect couple and to keep their wedding a secret would be something...it seems to me that Sats is really trying to show her ring finger off as if willing the paps to take a pic of it.

CONGRATULATIONS DANIEL AND SATS!!
I am so happy for them!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Lu

Post by Lu »

I agree, there would be no need to wear a "fake" wedding band, that would be silly and sad. I'm so happy to hear this news, if it's true!! I like them together, they are a perfect pair! But those bee-yotches over at JJ better be on suicide watch. :roll: :roll: :roll:
My books!

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Lu wrote: But those bee-yotches over at JJ better be on suicide watch. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I've been reading their posts this evening. OMG, very entertaining. They are going through the typical phases: Denial, Jealousy, and Anger. Even anger directed at Daniel (many suddenly don't like him anymore, etc..) Incredible. It's going full circle to still some disbelief that they are married. Personally, I am convinced they are.
Lu

Post by Lu »

I only wish we could have pictures...or at least know when and where and how...I know we don't have any right to, but I just selfishly wish DC were the more "public" type. :lol: 8)
My books!