PFA. Take II

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote: Alina.... Remember his strawberry birth mark on his back? . I think he may have had that removed. It wasn't there during the nude scenes for Skyfall. I think he got too much sun in Mexico whilst filming C&A and said mole became a little too 'problematic'....
The issue with the mole on his back could be me 'jumping to conclusions'. His back looked very freckly in the scene with the white towel and Naomi for Skyfall but that big mole was not there. Why cover it up with make up or photo shop it out if all the other moles are there??? In GWDT (the scene where he's in the bath under the shower after getting shot), I thought his mole looked a lot darker ... then I remembered he'd been in the desert filming C&A and I bet he didn't use sunscreen.... It may be just me wondering / panicking slightly. I always try to be a 'mother' over him!! Rolling Eyes Embarassed Wink
Well, he had the moles in the Tattoo, not in Skyfall, maybe they concealed them, like they did for CR or maybe he had the big one removed, which I think would be a good idea. If not, he should at least get them looked at.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

:lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Best Ass In the World, n'est pas? :twisted: :wink:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Image

Best Ass In the World, n'est pas? :twisted: :wink:
Certainement c'est vrai!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dunda wrote:Thanks to A!

:lol: :lol:

Ha ha ha love that!
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Peachy! (Thanks to Daniel_Craig who posted this in Screenshots)
Alina

Post by Alina »

Yes, CH, utterly delicious, exquisite, perfect, jaw-dropping, a real work of art, like Michelangelo's David or even better. The perfect specimen, its casting should be placed in the International Bureau of Weights and Measures in Sevres :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina wrote:Yes, CH, utterly delicious, exquisite, perfect, jaw-dropping, a real work of art, like Michelangelo's David or even better. The perfect specimen, its casting should be placed in the International Bureau of Weights and Measures in Sevres :)
Woozaah - spoken like a real fan :thumbup:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:
Alina wrote:Yes, CH, utterly delicious, exquisite, perfect, jaw-dropping, a real work of art, like Michelangelo's David or even better. The perfect specimen, its casting should be placed in the International Bureau of Weights and Measures in Sevres :)
Which I AM, can't deny it. Hope you agree with what I said :) There's no other option in this case anyway - SO who wouldn't? :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Which I AM, can't deny it. Hope you agree with what I said :) There's no other option in this case anyway - SO who wouldn't? :)
Sure, I agree :D How could I not?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:
Alina wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Woozaah - spoken like a real fan :thumbup:
Sure, I agree :D How could I not?
Yes, your sig speaks for itself :lol: There may be differences of opinion concernig the hairstyle but NEVER his PFA, pure perfection, no contest.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Yep, best butt in the business, or anywhere come to think of it! :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

I drool uncontrollably whenever I see that scene in Flashbacks... I salute CH for posting it. Sublime! :drool: :adore:
SmittenDramaKitten

YES........ PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »