PFA. Take II

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CockHargreaves wrote:
sf2la wrote::thud:

From a critical point of view, I think he has only two imperfect features - his nose and his ears. Other than those, he is a physical masterpiece. Don't get me wrong - I would hate for him to change his nose - it looks right on his face. Nor would I wish his ears not to stick out like they do - except when they shave his hair off. Then it would be a touch nice to not notice his ears first. But yes, down to the lashes that 'don't even count' on a man, he is genetically gifted.
I agree about the ears. And the nose up to a point. It's a bit too broad when viewed face-on. But I think his profile is just beautiful. A sculptor could not have made that nose more perfect sideways-on.
:stick_iagree:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

CockHargreaves wrote:
sf2la wrote::thud:

From a critical point of view, I think he has only two imperfect features - his nose and his ears. Other than those, he is a physical masterpiece. Don't get me wrong - I would hate for him to change his nose - it looks right on his face. Nor would I wish his ears not to stick out like they do - except when they shave his hair off. Then it would be a touch nice to not notice his ears first. But yes, down to the lashes that 'don't even count' on a man, he is genetically gifted.
I agree about the ears. And the nose up to a point. It's a bit too broad when viewed face-on. But I think his profile is just beautiful. A sculptor could not have made that nose more perfect sideways-on.
That's it. He looks best when his face is not facing directly at the camera. Turn but a bit and sheer handsomeness emerges. Michelangelo couldn't sculpt a better body or profile. Maybe if the tip of his nose weren't so broad, HW wouldn't have the perfect profile...who knows. Eek - I just thought of Bruce Jenner.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Well, I think those "imperfections" make him even more perfect. I don't like all those "flawless" faces, so pretty and so BLAND. In my opinion a man's face shouldn't be 100% perfect, then it's more interesting and unique (this actually refers to women's faces as well). I love Daniel's ears and nose, they are so HIS, as much as those gorgeous eyes, lashes, lips (and the pout which is the most beautiful pout under the Sun) as all those features form this unique, manly, sexy, one in a million face.

To be honest I liked his look in Skyfall a lot. Very manly, 100% testosterone, a real seasoned, badass agent. "No frills".
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He's obviously perfect enough to be the heartthrob that he is to millions of women and male crush and role model for men. Normally, his ears are a non-issue; if he has just a bit of hair, they don't stand out (no pun intended.) To. Be honest, I couldn't help but focus on his ears he first time I saw Skyfall. I didn't want to, but I just couldn't help it. It took the second viewing before they weren't a distraction for me. CR - no problem. They were even cute. But his ears did not photograph that well in SF when he faced the camera. Just my opinion. And to be clear, he was still amazingly hot. We're just being picky :wink: . I love his hair now. So sexy. But it sure isn't Daniel's Bond.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Daniel says he hates his ears and can't stop looking at them when he sees himself on film. In my November Calendar pic, his ears are sticking out........... but I kiss them both. :blowkiss: Any feature that is considered less than perfect I will do this to. I side with Alina 100% on this one. His beauty comes from his unique-ness and the fact that he is NOT "conventionally handsome" - like a Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. I love ALL the craggy lines on his face. I would hate to see them eradicated by a plastic surgeon for example. What was that classic line that Mrs Bee came up with once.....?? Something about drizzling honey into the lines on his face and then licking it off?!!!!! Just exactly right! :twisted: :wink: :lol:

(PS... I see where you're coming from Sf. In the interrogation scene for Skyfall, Daniels ears were rather noticeable.... but then, when I can't see his face, I just tend to look at the back of his head. It sure beats looking at the faces of most other actors!! )

PPS... My desktop pic is a headshot where Daniel is looking straight at the camera. As I am often waiting for stuff to load, I enter into a 'staring competition' with him. He wins every time!! :lol: Those eyes!!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Well speaking of "imperfections" .......

ears and lashes

perfect profile

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote: I would hate to see them eradicated by a plastic surgeon for example. What was that classic line that Mrs Bee came up with once.....?? Something about drizzling honey into the lines on his face and then licking it off?!!!!! Just exactly right! :twisted: :wink: :lol:
Same here, SDK, I love every line on his face and every freaking freckle on his forehead.
The "honey" idea is very, very yummy :D

Dunda - the pics are DIVINE! Thanks! I LOVE the ears - so cute and kissable!

PS haven't we got side-tracked a bit from the PFA subject? :wink:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Side tracked yes, but well worth it for those pics
SmittenDramaKitten

Oh dear Alina, do these help?

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

CockHargreaves wrote:Side tracked yes, but well worth it for those pics
So true!!
SmittenDramaKitten

PS... When I was looking for above pics, I typed Daniel Craig Ass into Google.... nothing. Then I went more downmarket and typed Bum.... I roared with laughter when it was there!!!! :rotfl:

Alina.... Remember his strawberry birth mark on his back? . I think he may have had that removed. It wasn't there during the nude scenes for Skyfall. I think he got too much sun in Mexico whilst filming C&A and said mole became a little too 'problematic'....
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:
CockHargreaves wrote:Side tracked yes, but well worth it for those pics
So true!!
But I WASN'T COMPLAINING, hey, don't get me wrong! I love all the pics, so post as many as you can :)

SDK, yes, they are all great, real eye-candies :)
I also love the one I posted before:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:PS... When I was looking for above pics, I typed Daniel Craig Ass into Google.... nothing. Then I went more downmarket and typed Bum.... I roared with laughter when it was there!!!! :rotfl:

Alina.... Remember his strawberry birth mark on his back? . I think he may have had that removed. It wasn't there during the nude scenes for Skyfall. I think he got too much sun in Mexico whilst filming C&A and said mole became a little too 'problematic'....
I would need to watch Tattoo again, but isn't that the last shirtless back scene that is not retouched? Remember the trailer photo during CR shoots of a makeup artist literally applying concealer with a brush to his back? James Bond does not have moles :wink: . The strawberry birthmark is there in The Mother. I guess that's the original back. But it's obvious that he's had his forehead crease filled in a bit. Fortunately not too much!
SmittenDramaKitten

The issue with the mole on his back could be me 'jumping to conclusions'. His back looked very freckly in the scene with the white towel and Naomi for Skyfall but that big mole was not there. Why cover it up with make up or photo shop it out if all the other moles are there??? In GWDT (the scene where he's in the bath under the shower after getting shot), I thought his mole looked a lot darker ... then I remembered he'd been in the desert filming C&A and I bet he didn't use sunscreen.... It may be just me wondering / panicking slightly. I always try to be a 'mother' over him!! :roll: :oops: :wink:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Oh dear Alina, do these help?

Ooh, lovely! =P~