Naughty Dan Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

caramel wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Dunda wrote:I think if I have to see that dick once more I scream :twisted: :twisted:

Please have mercy on me!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Me too! :lol:
I guess I wont be seeing "Shame" after all! Image
I won't be seeing it either unless the pickle really is green. Now, that I'd watch. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
calypso

Post by calypso »

Me too, I think my eye not survive its
ImageImage
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Aragorn wrote:Image
I was two days ago at the KaDeWe (Berlin’s most prestigious department store) and in front of the Omega shop stood two young Turkish men (20 – 25 years old) and looked in the shop window at the same picture. The men were totally gushing over Daniel which is funny because the picture was as small as this one and beside it were a big Omega poster with George Clooney but they were only interested in Daniel.

My reaction :arrow: Take that Schorsch (George) :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cool - love it :D There ARE still people with good taste :wink:

Also, LOVE the KaDeWe, mostly the food section. What a blast. I lived in Berlin, when they opened the thing. WOW at that time...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I've said it before and I'll say it again.......

It doesn't matter how big or small a man's cock is... if you respond to his facial features, the body is NOT IMPORTANT...

I don't give a flying floopy about Michael Fassbender.... he's OK but as an actor (and a person) I wouldn't go overboard about him...

If every man looked like this, wouldn't we be happy?

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Very happy, couldnt get a more handsome face.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote: So tell me :wink: ......if you had the chance of a set of intimate dates with Daniel and you found out that he was "small" does that mean you would show him the door?
Heck no! Daniel could be a stub, just because it's Daniel. But it's my belief that Daniel wouldn't be Daniel if he had a teeny weenie. It's the theory of my friends and I who have had sex with small dicked guys that they have big issues that are manifested in negative ways. The one I dated for a 'short' period of time was a CPA and attorney who was thinking about trying to get into medical school. He had the fancy car to go with the teeny penis. The guy was never going to be satisfied with himself. Nothing could ever compensate. There was always something to prove. I'm talking 3" hard.

They either work out too much in hopes that their upper body will compensate for their lower, they lack self confidence, they act too macho, etc. They are just not normal, IMO. It's a major, major red flag. And that's just OUTSIDE the bedroom. Inside, there are just some limitations as to what a couple can do. The positions possible between a big and a teeny are like night and day.
JEC57 wrote:Or how about if you fell head-over-heels in love s someone before you saw him with his clothes off, would you dismiss what could well be the love of your life because one part of him does not measure up?
Again, average is totally fine. A man's self image isn't damaged by a normal one. Positions are fine - no problems. Bigger is better, but even my 5-year live-in had to be careful at times or 'ouch.' Trust me, it's a small price to pay for the luxury.

I have never fallen in love with a man without at least feeling what's there. That can be done without hands. I doubt that I could let myself fall in love with a man without knowing that he is at least normal size there.

Would I leave a husband if his dick got cut off? Of course not. That's what batteries are for :lol: . :shock:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Oh Daniel you naughty boy!!! :twisted:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Image

fuck, how can someone do that and not get excited. I get excited just looking at the pictures.
It must be Fridaay, it's heating up in here.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Would you get excited over a c***, if you don't care for the man? I wouldn't to be honest.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

ohhhhh my god Fassbender's Member made it into the DC forum......amazing!

:twisted: well done ladies!

Post by Germangirl »

Aimee84 wrote:ohhhhh my god Fassbender's Member made it into the DC forum......amazing!

Actually, if you read the posts, it DID make its way into here, but we weren't all that crazy about it or the man himself. Its still Daniel, who is our No 1 cucumber :twisted:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:
Aimee84 wrote:ohhhhh my god Fassbender's Member made it into the DC forum......amazing!

Actually, if you read the posts, it DID make its way into here, but we weren't all that crazy about it or the man himself. Its still Daniel, who is our No 1 cucumber :twisted:
yeah the overall package of a georgous man is wot I want, not just a big willy!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:Would you get excited over a c***, if you don't care for the man? I wouldn't to be honest.
I'm with you GG, I would not. I used to buy Playgirl magazine for the naked guys. After a while, I realised that I definitely need feelings to be there to have lust for someone. It's not something I can just conjure at the sight of a muscular body. The heart is all. :)