The Hands Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

zonzi wrote:
Dunda wrote:his hands are really great :lol: :lol:

omg !!! sooooo blonde !!! from where, this pic , Dunda ??? blank mind one more time :roll:
He's with Kate Winslet from 'A Kid in King Arthurs Court'
Crazy!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Dunda wrote:his hands are really great :lol: :lol:

omg !!! sooooo blonde !!! from where, this pic , Dunda ??? blank mind one more time :roll:
He's with Kate Winslet from 'A Kid in King Arthurs Court'
Thanks, Elaine ;)
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:look at the proportions of her waist and his hands :shock:

He may not be the tallest but his hands sure are biig and fit perfectly that waist.

He's about 1,80 m though :twisted: :twisted: he's not a dwarf :twisted:
I would like to see her shoes. :roll: I will never believe that he measures 1, 80 m. I would be charmed with seeing a photo with Tom Cruise or Mel Gibson :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Germangirl wrote: He may not be the tallest but his hands sure are biig and fit perfectly that waist.

I would like to see her shoes. :roll: I will never believe that he measures 1, 80 m. I would be charmed with seeing a photo with Tom Cruise or Mel Gibson :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
IMO he could be a dwarf and still be big enough to fill the shoes of his roles, including Bond.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:IMO he could be a dwarf and still be big enough to fill the shoes of his roles, including Bond.
ImageImageImage

no more words needed

ImageImageImage

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote:
IMO he could be a dwarf and still be big enough to fill the shoes of his roles, including Bond.
It´s out of any discussion, in fact, I believe that the enormous difference that he marked with any other actor who has interpreted James Bond is that Daniel is a great actor.

Beyond the stature and the excess of muscles that only achieved that one saw him lower than probably is, Daniel turned James Bond into an alive personage.

Though, clear, I was not of this about what I was speaking when Zonzi's post answered, only I said that I did not believe what he was measuring 1,80, nothing more.
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote: I would like to see her shoes. :roll: I will never believe that he measures 1, 80 m. I would be charmed with seeing a photo with Tom Cruise or Mel Gibson :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It´s out of any discussion, in fact, I believe that the enormous difference that he marked with any other actor who has interpreted James Bond is that Daniel is a great actor.

Beyond the stature and the excess of muscles that only achieved that one saw him lower than probably is, Daniel turned James Bond into an alive personage.

Though, clear, I was not of this about what I was speaking when Zonzi's post answered, only I said that I did not believe what he was measuring 1,80, nothing more.
I do not see both things (being a good actor and not being 1,80 m tall) are incompatible. IMO both are true!! :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:A friend of mine that completely enables my obsession, but doesn't understand the intense attraction, finally watched 'The Mother' and is completely freaked by the idea of Granny Fellatio! I've been tormenting her by sending different images from this scene from the movie.
Granny Fellatio! What a great term! ROTFL

But I must say: Elaine, having you as a friend makes it dispensable to have enemies :lol: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: tormenting her by sending her images if Darren and May making 'Granny Fellatio' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:A friend of mine that completely enables my obsession, but doesn't understand the intense attraction, finally watched 'The Mother' and is completely freaked by the idea of Granny Fellatio! I've been tormenting her by sending different images from this scene from the movie.
Granny Fellatio! What a great term! ROTFL

But I must say: Elaine, having you as a friend makes it dispensable to have enemies :lol: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: tormenting her by sending her images if Darren and May making 'Granny Fellatio' :lol: :lol: :lol:
I toned it down by using the term 'fellatio'. Originally it was Granny b*** j**s. But, now you can ask Sharmaine! She knows all about my sense of humor. :twisted:
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I toned it down by using the term 'fellatio'. Originally it was Granny b*** j**s. But, now you can ask Sharmaine! She knows all about my sense of humor. :twisted:
I think I like your sense of humor (seems to be similar to mine :twisted: :lol: :lol: )

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Elaine might have to move permanently to the naughty corner... Granny fellatio sounds much better than granny bj, I think! Has a kind of rhythm to it...

Agrippina
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I toned it down by using the term 'fellatio'. Originally it was Granny b*** j**s.
Please can someone pm me what's meant by b***j**s.

It will take ages to go through the dictionaries with 'wildcards' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

agrippina wrote:Elaine might have to move permanently to the naughty corner... Granny fellatio sounds much better than granny bj, I think! Has a kind of rhythm to it...

Agrippina
I've been there for some time, minding my own business, watching you all come and go! :twisted:
Crazy!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Ok, where were we... Hands.

Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:I toned it down by using the term 'fellatio'. Originally it was Granny b*** j**s.
Please can someone pm me what's meant by b***j**s.

It will take ages to go through the dictionaries with 'wildcards' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to Elaine for clearing up.... Seems as if I'm too little thinking in 'english' or I have a virginal way of thinking :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: