QoS Photocall @ "Bregenzer Seebühne"

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Aman wrote:They do seems very close...........maybe............
She reminds me of another Bond girl, Sophie Marceau in "The World is Not Enough".
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Very nice pictures, looks like a great casting couple.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

What to say here ... well, D_C, thanks for starting and for posting such thread and beautiful photos, it's an amazing photocall. Both Dan and Olga are smashing :shock:

an humble thank you ! :P
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

Whilst they look a bit distant, I don't think he resented her. I think it is more like he resents the photocall AND probably dead tired after dodging bullets running up and down everywhere on the day of the photocall. He looks exhausted.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Great pics!! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It will be interesting to see their chemistry in the film. He seems his usual hold back self here, but certainly not resenting her - as she was glowing about him in an interview I saw and posted. :wink:

He will be glad to be back in London though, I assume.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Misha

Post by Misha »

Maybe he's just trying to be respectful of Mark by displaying a bit of reserve in his off screen demeanor with Olga, since she is supposed to be his girlfriend. We don't want another Jude Law, Sienna Miller repeat. Rumours and all you know.
Jana66

QoS pics Bregenz

Post by Jana66 »

Thank you very much to all of you for the new pics. Something to "eat" for my eyes is always welcome :D :D :D .
BTW, about Daniels Jeans. A new style...? Maybe...but if there is the next jeans to repair, please let me do it :) :) :) .
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

All these new pics are amazing!! Thank you! I don't think there is anything going on between Dan and Olga, I think its just the fact that Dan is so bloody tired and wanting to go home that he just didn't have the energy to face the photocall, which makes it seem like he is so standoffish with Olga.
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Misha wrote:Maybe he's just trying to be respectful of Mark by displaying a bit of reserve in his off screen demeanor with Olga, since she is supposed to be his girlfriend. We don't want another Jude Law, Sienna Miller repeat. Rumours and all you know.
What??? Do you mean Mark the director, isn't that the director's name. He is dating or "an item" with Olga??
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Misha wrote:Maybe he's just trying to be respectful of Mark by displaying a bit of reserve in his off screen demeanor with Olga, since she is supposed to be his girlfriend. We don't want another Jude Law, Sienna Miller repeat. Rumours and all you know.
What??? Do you mean Mark the director, isn't that the director's name. He is dating or "an item" with Olga??
That's what some media report! :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Misha

Post by Misha »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Well, that's the word in the media. Apparently, they've been spending a lot of time together off-set. At this point it's still a rumor.

Michelle
Liverpool Rules

Misha wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
Well, that's the word in the media. Apparently, they've been spending a lot of time together off-set. At this point it's still a rumor.

Michelle
I hope it's not true. Anyway, that seems to be the method of operation in the film industry. No wonder Sats stayed glued to Dan's heels.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
advicky

Post by advicky »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Misha wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote: What??? Do you mean Mark the director, isn't that the director's name. He is dating or "an item" with Olga??

Michelle
I hope it's not true. Anyway, that seems to be the method of operation in the film industry. No wonder Sats stayed glued to Dan's heels.

I think it is a rumour. Angelina Jolie? Nicole Kidman? Gwyneth Paltrow? Keira Knightley in The Jacket?
Liverpool Rules

ad78472 wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
Misha wrote: Well, that's the word in the media. Apparently, they've been spending a lot of time together off-set. At this point it's still a rumor.

Michelle

I think it is a rumour. Angelina Jolie? Nicole Kidman? Gwyneth Paltrow? Keira Knightley in The Jacket?
They are former leading ladies for sure. Angelia does it all the time, I'm not sure who she was with when she did Tomb Raider, Nicole was married with children to the singer when she starred with him, Gwyneth now she does the same thing for sure. I'm not sure if she was married when she did Sylvia, but that girl does get around. Brad Pitt has been in serious relationships with both Angelina & Gwyneth, pick them both up after starring with them.