Daniel on NBC Today - QoS Set

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

Aman wrote: Did Dan go red, or does he just need some sunblock?
yes, he looked red to me, or maybe orange :lol: :lol: It looked like he was trying to rub the makeup off while he was talking. Maybe it was film makeup he didn't feel like removing before the interview.
My books!

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Anne Curry gets the big interviews because of her integrity . She got Angilina after all the hoopla over Brad divorcing Jennifer and having a baby , the Dilly sextuplets , the wife of one of the guys on flight 93 I forget which one , She is very graceful and kind .

I noticed the orangyness first off . I like the way he encourages interviewers to see his other movies , it would be interesting if someone asked a question who had seen those other films .
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Curry was ok, I think, although the questions were mainly the standard ones. It was strange at first because he did not look at her and not even generally towards the camera... I do find it hard to believe that he enjoys being interviewed - all that uncomfortable-looking twitching! Maybe he's a bit of a masochist?! :lol:

I wonder what Faustine would have thought of his orange face :wink: I think he probably had make up on and the light was very bleak and did not work very well with the whole...

Grip

As an afterthought: thanks a million for Elaine for posting the entire interview and the other snippet on YouTube!!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

agrippina wrote:Curry was ok, I think, although the questions were mainly the standard ones. It was strange at first because he did not look at her and not even generally towards the camera... I do find it hard to believe that he enjoys being interviewed - all that uncomfortable-looking twitching! Maybe he's a bit of a masochist?! :lol:

I wonder what Faustine would have thought of his orange face :wink: I think he probably had make up on and the light was very bleak and did not work very well with the whole...

Grip

As an afterthought: thanks a million for Elaine for posting the entire interview and the other snippet on YouTube!!
You are all very welcome.

The lack of eye contact was a curious distraction, but endearing none the less. And of course it was the stage make-up that made him orange.

As for Ann, in the US she definitely hits a nerve for some reason, you either like her or you hate her. I tend to like her style of interviewing. Yesterday I attempted to find her email address to offer some DC movie suggestions. No luck :wink:
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Yesterday I attempted to find her email address to offer some DC movie suggestions. No luck :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I haven't been able to see all his interviews online because I have dialup but the one thing I've noticed is he seems to get standard questions and answers , you don't hear clever antidotes about filming or life in general . I became more aware of this watching Hugh Laurie on Craig Ferguson the other day ... he just rolls wih whatever Craig did and it was a hoot ... same thingwith Robert Downey Jr. and Ewan McGreger . DC thinks too much about what he says .

I think he is wearing a bronzer because he is so fare skinned . I imagine you have to use different makeup for indoor and outdoor filming , maybe he didn't have time
to change it .

Another thing I noticed is they seem to be pushing the second film more then the first one . I think they did that on the Dalton one too . I remember they annonced him and most were pretty happy with the choice but they made a big deal over License to Kill wth promos on MTV , a contest to get a cameo and filming in Key West and a cameo with the then Fl. Gov. With Pierce he did the big promos with the film with the invisable car second film again I think (not sure) but he did comercials for phones , cars and I foget what else . It seems like they wait to see if the new Bond is popular before they go all out pushing him .

It's interesting to note how little they seem to be promoting the new Indy Jones movie . I saw my first commercial yesterday and I don't recall any promos at the theaters . I remember seeing promos for GC a month or two before it came out . Also they only did a few things on the entertainment shows .
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I hope everyone has the interview and has seen it. Just another link, you never know what will work for some.

I think maybe he could have been looking all around (what I called strange) could have been looking for the camera. Maybe the editing was not what I'm use to. Because it was awkward to watch.
But, he did make a pucker early on! Yes, he did. :wink: They were talking about him getting hurt and being sore :shock:

Ann is about 51 years and looking very well. Another full fledged woman working that thang. :wink:

There is a mandatory advertisment before the start of the clip, sorry.
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/craig ... 4290565934
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

[quote="Liverpool Rules". Ann is about 51 years and looking very well. Another full fledged woman working that thang. :wink: " ]

I was going to call you out Ann Curry's age, but I just checked her out on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Curry), and she is indeed 51.

I am in total shock. I thought she was about 28! What, does she sleep in formaldehyde or something? Unbelievable. I watch her every day on the Today show. Blimey!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Hey she has been on the Today Show since the early 90s I think , asians age differently . I have a friend in her 40s who looks 20 something . She has shared a lot about herself and her family on the show .

I've been watching the new Dr. Who spinoff The Sara Jane chronicals with the original actress from the 70s . She is 60 something and he looks lik she did in the 70s , just a little bit older . I'm amazed that she got a series of her own in these days of young people for everything . I even read that she has been married for 40 years .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

laredo wrote:Hey she has been on the Today Show since the early 90s I think.
Yes, since '97, well good for her for looking so great!
YouKnowMyName

Post by YouKnowMyName »

Last year I saw Ann Curry in person when I was hanging out at the Today Show in Rockefeller Center in NYC. She was so beautiful and very tall. She was just so nice to the people in crowd outside. She went around shaking hands and taking pictures.