Dwarf thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Aragorn wrote:
Help.....Not a very nice pic.....Reminds me of my last nightmare....
True - and we wouldn´t want that, would we? Gosh I love that phrase :lol:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Misha

Post by Misha »

Germangirl wrote:
Misha wrote:
sharmaine wrote:GG - I'll be the mirror on the wall.....LOL

This must be some incarnation of the dwarves slurred meanderings whilst pajama partying at GG's home one night in April.....I can only imagine.

I love the "bad queen" or is this supposed to be the "evil queen"....either way - he/she needs a serious makeover - puhleeze! :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL! I was thinking that she could do with a touch of lipstick or something.
omg! :shock: :lol: Nothing will help that I'm afraid, but you tried. LOL!
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Misha wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Misha wrote: LOL! I was thinking that she could do with a touch of lipstick or something.
omg! :shock: :lol: Nothing will help that I'm afraid, but you tried. LOL!
Holy @#%$
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

GG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

you are da bomb, my dear !

I nearly fell off my chair out of laughing

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Ohh ... I nearly forgot ... I could use the dwarf pic as my brand new avatar ... who knows :mrgreen: :lol:

Love it ! :P
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Now he looks like some macabe skeleton .
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Ya know.....this confirms the fact that some men are just meant to be men - case in point - our beloved DC.....sorry love, but you will never cut it as a woman in any sort of drag.....n'est pas possible!

Sorry GG - you're on your own on this one - I've got my own problems with Story #5 on the Fan Creation page. Good luck! Perhaps a spell can be cast on the bad queen to make her more of a man? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

zonzi wrote:Ohh ... I nearly forgot ... I could use the dwarf pic as my brand new avatar ... who knows :mrgreen: :lol:

Hehe. Good idea, maybe I should change my avatar to the dwarf pic. I only start laughing everytime I'm on this forum though, because then I'll see the pic almost all the time....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Misha

Post by Misha »

sharmaine wrote:Ya know.....this confirms the fact that some men are just meant to be men - case in point - our beloved DC.....sorry love, but you will never cut it as a woman in any sort of drag.....n'est pas possible!

Sorry GG - you're on your own on this one - I've got my own problems with Story #5 on the Fan Creation page. Good luck! Perhaps a spell can be cast on the bad queen to make her more of a man? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amen! I totally agree sharmaine. Daniel is just too "masculine" looking, he could never cut it as a drag queen(not without a buttload of facial feminization surgery that is)! Though, that picture is hysterical. LOL!

It would be interesting to see him in a "drag" role though. I think he would be open to it, but could he pull it off effectively? Hmm..Image
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Aragorn wrote:
zonzi wrote:Ohh ... I nearly forgot ... I could use the dwarf pic as my brand new avatar ... who knows :mrgreen: :lol:

Hehe. Good idea, maybe I should change my avatar to the dwarf pic. I only start laughing everytime I'm on this forum though, because then I'll see the pic almost all the time....
Yes, it is calling me ! :lol: I don't exclude the possibility of it ! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So, our beloved Snow White is dead - and her prince, the only one, who can save her with his kiss of life, doesn´t know about it. :cry: :cry:
We have to give him notice, only the Evil Queeen won´t let us. What are we to do????
DOOOOCCCC!!!! You are the only one, who can help us now - yopu are supposed to be the smart one...think of something, PLEAASE!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Our tears are red, because its our heart blood, we are shedding...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

At first we must sent a note to the beloved prince. I think we task Sleezy with writing this note.
Swirly has to run to the hospitay and search a

and after that we can try to uncover who has told the bad queen about snow white.
I think one of our gang of dwarfs has told our nasty cousin Le Chiffre, a real bad ogre, with the same genetic defect of bloody tears :twisted: about her.
And as he has lost his whole fortune in a card play,so he has tried to make money by selling this information to the bad queen.
Last edited by Dunda on Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

My dearest Prince Charming,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but our beloved Snow White is in a bad way and only you can save her.

She has been traveling recently and it is believed she has caught a terrible illness in the far off lands. One can only imagine what she came across while sitting in those dark, dirty and evil movie theatres.

Doc has done all that is possible, but the saving is up to you!

Come quickly!
Sleezy
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

I would just like to comment here that you guys are all nuts.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Swirly frozes in front of the hospital, he doesn't like hospitals you know that. He needs to be brave in order to save Snow White! He's a very timid dwarf you see.

Yes, we need to take our medications very soon......

StarryDannyFan xx