The Duck Story

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

CYPHERC wrote:sorry i didnt read the hole post is kind fo big, so whats with the duck???
I don't comprehend what the deal is on ducks either. Must be a code word for something. Do tell!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Lu

Post by Lu »

well, from what I understand, it literally all snowballed from that very first picture of him in the bathtub...someone "captioned" it with Daniel asking Satsuki for a rubber ducky and the rest is just a bunch of crazy DC fans having a laugh that just went on and on and on. :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't really think there's any more to it than that but I am fairly new here so maybe there is and I just don't know it. :oops:
My books!

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Lu wrote:well, from what I understand, it literally all snowballed from that very first picture of him in the bathtub...someone "captioned" it with Daniel asking Satsuki for a rubber ducky and the rest is just a bunch of crazy DC fans having a laugh that just went on and on and on. :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't really think there's any more to it than that but I am fairly new here so maybe there is and I just don't know it. :oops:
Alright Lu, I'll take your word for it. This from the tattoo thread had me confused before:
livetwice wrote:
sarahat wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:@Agrippina
I thank you. ;)

But I will provide no Dan Duckie because I see in it insults in Daniel Craig.
Dan Duckie? Does he have a duck tattoo??
No duck tattoo there but a terrific Duck thread in this forum.. almost complete plot of Bond 22 ! :wink:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:well, from what I understand, it literally all snowballed from that very first picture of him in the bathtub...someone "captioned" it with Daniel asking Satsuki for a rubber ducky and the rest is just a bunch of crazy DC fans having a laugh that just went on and on and on. :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't really think there's any more to it than that but I am fairly new here so maybe there is and I just don't know it. :oops:
Yes, that´s the way it was and it had an immense impact on our threads for some time, I can tell you - until we finally got tired of duckies. There were ducks in many other threads at that time, too. They seemed to pop up every so often....
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Thanks GG for compiling the 'Duckie Tale', I always wondered where it originated from. It's very funny! :D
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

The Duck also re-emerged at some point in the fall, but I can't remember when... Well, I think it was when Bond 22 plot and villains were discussed before anything whatsoever was known of it...

I'm really getting hungry now and Dunda's Italian antipasti give me ideas I would want to realize :D

Grip
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

I must say I miss the duckies :( :( :(
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bond_girl 69 wrote:I must say I miss the duckies :( :( :(
Take these then :D

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:
Take these then :D

CUTE CUTE CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you kill me softly GG :D

I love them !
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

AHHHHHHHHH, Thanks, that makes me feel so much better........ :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybe we should start some dwarf story. I heard Some Voices talking about dwarfs :twisted:

DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

I was almost forgetting the rubber duck stories... :lol: :lol:

We all had great time with the duckies :P

Excellent GG!

:wink:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

ImageImage

I like the duckies better than the dwarfs :lol: :lol: :lol:
DC_fan