DAN ON SET

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

purple

Post by purple »

I found these two on another thread and I just love the way Eva looks at him, like a curious, impatient and bit pouty child: "WHAT is he reading?!"

Alina

Post by Alina »

Yes - "why is he ignoring me for God' sake?" :)
Thanks, purple, lovely pics :)
purple

Post by purple »

On Eva Green's website there are tons of pictures from CR, both on set and screen captions. Most of them focused on Eva of course but it is still worth going through the files. They are both very beautiful.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That's my all-time favorite photo moment of his. Always has been. That gray t-shirt with his pecs and biceps bulging, the Persols, the blonde CR heir, his face. Absolute make perfection. Sigh.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Dan and Ben on set for QoS.
Daniel Craig watches intently as his stunt double went through a fight scene on location in Panama City, Panama during filming of "Quantum of Solace."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/2 ... os+Angeles

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

His body in a fitted shirt is just to die for! :thud:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

LMcAree91 wrote:His body in a fitted shirt is just to die for! :thud:
I thought the exact same thing. Amazing.

That is a fun article. Mark Ruffalo's double looks just like him, and I bet Tom Cruise is mortified that a photo of his double was published because he acts like he does all his own stunts. Lol.
purple

Post by purple »

That was a fun article to read. :D But I have the feeling that among all those "couples", DC and his stunt double resemble the least :? the others are almost like twins...
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Thanks, SG. I find photos like this extraordinary because when you watch a movie there is no sense of any of this going on. I know that's really dumb of me but I never think of the way they have to film an intense conversation multiple times, from different angles, with cameras and sound technicians right next to them, to be able to get the final version.
purple

Post by purple »

I know what you mean. I have just received my Bond on set: filming Skyfall (those second hand deals on amazon are really worth considering) and I am amazed to see all the work that went into every scene...the people, the equipment, the numerous takes - all so we can enjoy the magic in the end :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

A big THANKS from me, too, SG. I LOOOOOVE to see how they do that stuff. I like to see how everything is made. One movie scene that always comes to mind is the intimate scene between Mikael and Lisbeth, with the two of them lying in bed, side-by-side facing each other and he asks her why she's a ward of the state at her age. You really get the feeling that he's talking to her, but really we know he's just talking to himself and looking into the camera lens. Such a sweet, private moment that really isn't.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Never thought of that. :shock: But sure, makes sense, can't be done any other way.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com