DAN ON SET

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Dunda wrote:one of my favourite Bond on Set pics!
Makes me grin everytime I see it :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
*gulp* Are those cherries in her pocket or is she just glad to see him? :shock: That's a bit extreme for "the boss". :shock: :shock:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Dunda wrote:one of my favourite Bond on Set pics!
Makes me grin everytime I see it :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
*gulp* Are those cherries in her pocket or is she just glad to see him? :shock: That's a bit extreme for "the boss". :shock: :shock:
yep :lol:

bra needed here :lol:
Lu

Post by Lu »

I just lifted these from the "arms thread" (which I thoroughly enjoyed. :twisted: )

Lucky Eva in this last pic!! I know they say that filming these scenes is not arousing or romantic but you know what, I think I would have had fun. :twisted: :twisted:

What is she doing? Texting? She is writing to her friends..."this guy has a monster in his pants..." :lol: :lol:
My books!

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

I guess they are new for us all :shock: :shock: :twisted:
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Faustine wrote:I´m checking my first photobucket and is near 9000 photos.... :shock: :roll:
Woah, chick! :shock: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Pandora wrote:
Faustine wrote:I´m checking my first photobucket and is near 9000 photos.... :shock: :roll:
Woah, chick! :shock: :lol:
My second photobucket... 52% :shock: :shock: :shock:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I didn't realize there were so many who liked Solange like I do . Vesper was too skinny , had racon eyes andwasn't as senseual as Solange . I wonder how they choose a girl . I haven't really liked one since the 80s ... Maude Adams . Dalton's girls weren't too bad .
montana

Post by montana »

from enduring love:

invasion

munich

CR

TGC

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Boy , I'm glad I started this thread , there are a bunch I haven't seen before . Why is there a water bottle in the CR shower ? It must have been croped before in other pics ...
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

montana wrote:
The bomb ! :twisted:
Lu

Post by Lu »

laredo wrote:I didn't realize there were so many who liked Solange like I do . Vesper was too skinny , had racon eyes andwasn't as senseual as Solange . I wonder how they choose a girl . I haven't really liked one since the 80s ... Maude Adams . Dalton's girls weren't too bad .
ME ME ME ME! I liked Solange very much. I like Eva too but Solange is so lovely and sexy. I get really sad in the CR scene where she's swinging there dead and M says she was tortured. :cry:
I told my husband if he could convince her to come to bed with us I would gladly do a threesome for him :lol: :lol: :roll: :oops: :lol:
My books!

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

OMG your too funny !!! :oops: What did he say ???
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Lu wrote:
laredo wrote:I didn't realize there were so many who liked Solange like I do . Vesper was too skinny , had racon eyes andwasn't as senseual as Solange . I wonder how they choose a girl . I haven't really liked one since the 80s ... Maude Adams . Dalton's girls weren't too bad .
ME ME ME ME! I liked Solange very much. I like Eva too but Solange is so lovely and sexy. I get really sad in the CR scene where she's swinging there dead and M says she was tortured. :cry:
I told my husband if he could convince her to come to bed with us I would gladly do a threesome for him :lol: :lol: :roll: :oops: :lol:
M says she was tortured????? :?: :?: :?:

I have just seen the scene... M never says that they tortured Vesper
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
redluna

Post by redluna »

THANK YOU Faus!!!! There are a lot new for me...a really good start in the day :D
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thnaks for all these great pictures. Lots of new ones for me.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”