DAN ON SET

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I wasn't sure D_C but I think you're right. In all honesty, we should be able to tell from the "lunch box"... the guy lying down doesn't seem to have one that is as 'fulsome' as Daniels... don't we always check that out?! :twisted: :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Oh gosh, I loved the scene where Bond is on the floor with his raven-haired beauty, but that pic just shatters all the illusions!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, in a way. I think, if you have followed a film set once, you will have a hard time to follow the illusion forvever.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

After seeing those pictures you really do get a sense of how unglamorous those scenes are to film as they say it is....
Alina

Post by Alina »

Oh, who cares? What matters is that when I was watching CR it made me.... actually I don't know how to describe it in a "civilised" way. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

DeeDee wrote:After seeing those pictures you really do get a sense of how unglamorous those scenes are to film as they say it is....
Yes, I believe, this is how the actors feel. There is no romance in filming romance. I suppose, the falling in love between film partners happens during the breaks.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

I'm still mourning the fact we never got to see him in his leotard :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

:stick_iagree: Dunda! I was always hoping to see him in the leotard when watching the special features for Tin Tin... but, no go. Just the bits of him looking sexy in the black tee and jeans. Maybe Daniel was too shy and insisted he not be filmed in the leotard?? :?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Well he was filmed in his leotard plenty, the material just didn't surface.....

I wonder why :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Do we have photos of Daniel's dolphin leg tattoo since his hookup with Rachel? He was photographed in dark shorts coming out of the cabin on the Skyfall yacht, but did it show his feet? I have just always wondered how many tattoos he really has now - ones that we don't see. He picked up the 3 inner arm tats between the Sats-Rachel time ...aargh....and he had the hand-drawn/traced ugly red E redone with the font-type black E. I just don't think he's stopped there. He should strip for us so that we'll know for sure :lol: . Could he have covered the dolphin? If that is him on that boat...I don't know.....
SmittenDramaKitten

Been surfing for pics and found some I haven't seen before... so I thought I'd share... 8)

From Layer Cake........

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Mmm, nice find SDK!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Mmmmm....Sexy....and a view of he treasure trail is always extra sexy.