A frowning thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

redluna

A frowning thread

Post by redluna »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One woman one word
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One woman one word
Jep...I think we shouldn't lose sight of any body part or gesture of Mr Craig - naturally for academic purpose only! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
raindroproses

Post by raindroproses »

That doesn't really look like a frown to me :P It looks like he just stepped out of a dark building and didn't realize how bright it was outside :lol:

Does this count as a frown, or is it just regular grumpy old Asriel? :lol:

"Nobody said it was easy... no one ever said it would be this hard. Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart."
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
gugita14

Re: A frowning thread

Post by gugita14 »

redluna wrote:Image
Awww he looks cute though. :P
raindroproses

Post by raindroproses »

Faustine wrote:Image
Wow, double whammy... two frowns in one :P
"Nobody said it was easy... no one ever said it would be this hard. Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart."
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

My Mr. Craig is looking mighty good in these clothes. I'm still waiting for this movie to come out, I can't wait! So excited! :mrgreen:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He doesn´t look too excited about what Mark is telling him - probably a "You go and try not to break any bones" thing again.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

funnlim

Post by funnlim »

Or probably the director said "You see that huge torpedo Daniel? You will be strapped on it, it will be launched, and then it will fly that way, so you must escape and stand on top of it as it flies THAT way and just remember the 007 tune in your head as you double summersault to the ground whilst holding the gun like this. Ok?"
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

This looks like that creepy wax museum piece! I'm not sure that pout can get turned upside into a typical frown. I guess we will do our best to find a DC rendition of a frown.

certainly unhappy
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig