Video Suggestions

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Video Suggestions

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I'm looking to post something new on YouTube, but I'm not quite sure what you guys would be interested in seeing.

I did receive a request for some scenes from The Mother, but I'm at a loss really, as to which, after being edited, would do the movie justice.

And I'm not taking on Sony or risking my channel being pulled down, so no CR.

Any suggestions?
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybe one vid with scenes from young Dan and another with the ones starting like with Copenhagen?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Well you can post anything you want with Daniel as long as it has a disclaimer. That's what I do. :D
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

gugita14 wrote:Well you can post anything you want with Daniel as long as it has a disclaimer. That's what I do. :D
Not really, the person who posted CR, even with a disclaimer was pulled down. Sony does not take copyright infringement lightly, and I'm not making music videos, I'm posting entire chunks of movies.
Crazy!
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
gugita14 wrote:Well you can post anything you want with Daniel as long as it has a disclaimer. That's what I do. :D
Not really, the person who posted CR, even with a disclaimer was pulled down. Sony does not take copyright infringement lightly, and I'm not making music videos, I'm posting entire chunks of movies.
Hmmm. Your right because what I did was mix in a lot of the scenes put out of order meaning that I created it. Maybe you can......I'll think of something. :)
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

gugita14 wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Hmmm. Your right because what I did was mix in a lot of the scenes put out of order meaning that I created it. Maybe you can......I'll think of something. :)
Actually, I'm more interested in posting hard to find videos for people to see.
Crazy!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I'll bring up to the top.

Anyone? :D
Crazy!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I'll bring up to the top.

Anyone? :D
Me Elaine, I have a suggestion.

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... sc&start=0

The thread of Daniel "sitting" We've found so many good captures from so many venues. It's hard to think of a good song to go with someone sitting, but I think you have a way with this, so please, if you will? :wink:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

A sitting video, ok.

A sitting song! :?: That'll need some work!
Crazy!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I don't know how to do the "clips" - just still shots so I enjoy watching yours for the moving images Elaine.

Another suggestion:

an "Interview" vid....with clips from various interviews with his grand ole fidgety self.....and lots of smiling.....to the tune of "Smile" sung by Josh Grobin or "The Very Thought of You" by Elvis Costello?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sharmaine wrote:I don't know how to do the "clips" - just still shots so I enjoy watching yours for the moving images Elaine.

Another suggestion:

an "Interview" vid....with clips from various interviews with his grand ole fidgety self.....and lots of smiling.....to the tune of "Smile" sung by Josh Grobin or "The Very Thought of You" by Elvis Costello?
I've attempted a straight 'Interview' video and ended up with the fidgeting vid 'Act Naturally.'

Thanks for the song suggestions, that's actually the toughest part.

Edit: These suggestions are lovely, lyrics are perfect. But how about I need suggestions of songs with some speed, a little toe tapping goes a long way!
Crazy!
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I'll see if I can come up with toe-tapping music for future projects. I like music; however, I'm mostly into the lyrics.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
redluna

Post by redluna »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
sharmaine wrote:I don't know how to do the "clips" - just still shots so I enjoy watching yours for the moving images Elaine.

Another suggestion:

I've attempted a straight 'Interview' video and ended up with the fidgeting vid 'Act Naturally.'

Edit: These suggestions are lovely, lyrics are perfect. But how about I need suggestions of songs with some speed, a little toe tapping goes a long way!
Mmmh, You sexy thing from Hot Chocolate. Not so speedy but definitively toe tapping for me :D
Or do you know Mr Rock'n Roll from Amy MacDonald? One of my favs at the moment
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Elaine: some more suggestions re: music

Low Rider - War
Moneymaker - Ludacris
I'm a Believer - Shrek soundtrack
I Like the Way You Move - Bodyrockers
Oh Yeah - Yello
Beautiful Day - U2
Wild Thing - The Troggs
Just Help Yourself - Tom Jones
What's New Pussycat - Tom Jones
Englishman in New York - Sting
Brand New Day - Sting
I Feel Good - James Brown
If it Makes you Happy - Sheryl Crow
Soak Up the Sun - Sheryl Crow
Beast of Burden - The Rolling Stones
Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones
Can't Get No Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana

@ Red - I love "You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate as well. :wink:

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:

Another suggestion:

So many toe tapping songs, it would be hard to choose.

I'll say I a fan of bump and grind songs like "Try A Little Tenderness" by Otis Redding or heady-erotic songs like "The Great Gig in the Sky" by Pink Floyd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UlQVhMAbwg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enwnt7-j90k

I guess you could ask for favorite making love songs.
:twisted: :twisted: