Daniel´s wax figure

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:Image
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Where is this from? I was just about going to bed. I think I may have a nightmare. :shock:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Where is this from? I was just about going to bed. I think I may have a nightmare. :shock:

Why? :shock:
Actually I think we have seen worse than this! :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
magch

Post by magch »

Dunda wrote:
magch wrote:
Faustine wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Where is this from? I was just about going to bed. I think I may have a nightmare. :shock:

Why? :shock:
Actually I think we have seen worse than this! :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Really, worse than this? :shock: I am glad I missed it. Okay I have to forget about this one and go to bed now. I hope this wax figure will not chase after me in my dream. :lol:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

:shock:

At least the colour of the eyes is ok... :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Where is this from? I was just about going to bed. I think I may have a nightmare. :shock:
Found in photobucket last night.... I can´t sleep.... too many laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Dunda was right... look this thread.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:
magch wrote:
Found in photobucket last night.... I can´t sleep.... too many laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't have nightmare yesterday after all. This wax figure or whatever material it is actually captured most of Daniel's characteristics but it is just so strange looking. :lol: I wonder who made it and for what reason. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:
magch wrote:

I didn't have nightmare yesterday after all. This wax figure or whatever material it is actually captured most of Daniel's characteristics but it is just so strange looking. :lol: I wonder who made it and for what reason. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Because.... hate Daniel?????? Looking the pic is a good reason for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Faustine wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
Faustine wrote: My day was so awful too. When I see this picture... I can´t resist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry you had a bad day. I had a busy one and I want to sleep now. something about Roman Polanski is on and I'm trying to stay awake to watch it.
Tomorrow will be a better day!
Polanski??? What movie?

Tomorrow will be a better day, sometime try to forget how weak I´m yet but my body remembering it brutally. Already I will feel better tomorrow.

I hope that your day is better also. Kisses
Sorry Faustine! I've been off line for a few days, too much work, not enough sleep! Anyway it was some type of biography on Roman Polanski and the underage girl (13, I believe it was) he got in trouble with in the U.S. The girl, now a full grown woman had a bit to say. His life with Sharon Tate and the party life they lead. It was interesting and glimps into the 1960's lifestyles.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote: Sorry you had a bad day. I had a busy one and I want to sleep now. something about Roman Polanski is on and I'm trying to stay awake to watch it.
Tomorrow will be a better day!
Polanski??? What movie?

Tomorrow will be a better day, sometime try to forget how weak I´m yet but my body remembering it brutally. Already I will feel better tomorrow.

Sorry Faustine! I've been off line for a few days, too much work, not enough sleep! Anyway it was some type of biography on Roman Polanski and the underage girl (13, I believe it was) he got in trouble with in the U.S. The girl, now a full grown woman had a bit to say. His life with Sharon Tate and the party life they lead. It was interesting and glimps into the 1960's lifestyles.
No problem :wink:

Do you remember the name?

Polanski is one of my favorite directors precisely for this knowledge for perversity. Provokes shivers but I cannot stop looking at his movies.

David Cronenberg produces the same inconvenience to me before what I observe and I love it!!!

6. Say what I’m thinking
Liverpool Rules

Faustine wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
Faustine wrote: Polanski??? What movie?

No problem :wink:
Do you remember the name?

Polanski is one of my favorite directors precisely for this knowledge for perversity. Provokes shivers but I cannot stop looking at his movies.

David Cronenberg produces the same inconvenience to me before what I observe and I love it!!!
I'll try to track it down. Yep, I'm just getting into creepy movies. I saw parts of American Psycho this past week. I haven't been able to catch it from the beginning yet.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Liverpool Rules

Okay: It's HBO that's running it. It's a new 2008 release called Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

Here is the HBO schedule if you have HBO.

Channel Date & Time Title Get More
HBOe Sun, Jun 22, 3:45 PM Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired
HBOe Thu, Jun 12, 9:30 PM Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired
HBOe Sat, Jun 14, 12:00 PM Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired
HBOSGe Sun, Jun 15, 9:45 AM Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired
HBOSGe Sun, Jun 15, 9:00 PM Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Those lips in the wax pic seem a little lopsided ... still look good though .

I lived in CA during the year the Manson murders of Sharon Tate took place . You heard a lot about it daily despite not having the web back then .
Liverpool Rules

laredo wrote:Those lips in the wax pic seem a little lopsided ... still look good though .

I lived in CA during the year the Manson murders of Sharon Tate took place . You heard a lot about it daily despite not having the web back then .
I read the book "Helter Skelter" I believe the District Attorney or prosecutor wrote it. Creepy stuff that gang was in to.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

There is a good tv movie made of Helter Skelter in the 70s I think . I bet it is on dvd , I think it won awards . Yeah the DA guy wrote the book . I read it too . The guy who played Manson was so good , it was hard to get other parts after that .