Quantum of Solace

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:Red!!!!! Big is soo much cooler than the small ones I made. Could you then perhaps do some of the biky shots for the girls (mainly I am thinking of Dunda and Elaine?) :wink:
Sorry, I am not able to get better screenshoots from that scene, Mr Bond is driving to fast :twisted:

bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Ah, thanks for these pictures!! They're awesome!! :lol: :lol:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

redluna wrote:Image
Thank you, Red !!!!!!!!!!!!
redluna

Post by redluna »

You're welcome Bond_girl69 and Zonzi!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Red!!!!! Big is soo much cooler than the small ones I made. Could you then perhaps do some of the biky shots for the girls (mainly I am thinking of Dunda and Elaine?) :wink:
Sorry, I am not able to get better screenshoots from that scene, Mr Bond is driving to fast :twisted:

Pretty f**ing good, Red. The girls will be excited to see, that our man can really pull it off on a motor bike.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

This one is better from farther away. :lol: :lol: :lol: the makeup is too apparent here. So much for swarthy. :shock: :lol:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
redluna wrote:
This one is better from farther away. :lol: :lol: :lol: the makeup is too apparent here. So much for swarthy. :shock: :lol:
Yes, no freckles show here for sure. :lol: Now, that we have Faustine back, he doesn´t stand a chance to get away with heavy make up and such :wink:
I was trying to remember from where I know the look - its from the cute interview in the desert with Mark and Mathieu...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
advicky

Post by advicky »

Lu wrote:

I think well-known clothes.
advicky

Post by advicky »

I think it is a Greg Williams's photo.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

ad78472 wrote:Image

I think it is a Greg Williams's photo.
That's really cool ad78472! I hope we get some more new shots soon. Does anyone do handwriting analysis? The "y" in thank you especially. :)
Lu

Post by Lu »

Even his handwriting is cool :D I think Sharmaine knows a little about handwriting analysis?
My books!

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Cool :D
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
redluna wrote:

*hehe* I catch him! :mrgreen:

Enjoy them ;)

More high-res-screenshots here:
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 0&start=15

Thanks a bunch ! :wink:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.