Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Pandora
Posts: 789
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:50 am
Location: USA

Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

Post by Pandora » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:24 am

OK, I thought I saw a thread here somewhere with photos of him as a boy. Can somebody please tell me where they are?
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46092
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:10 am

Found only these two in the vulnerable thread (not exactly kid either) and go here http://photofile.name/users/daniel_craig/2386888/
but I am sure you will have more info, before the day is over. :wink:

Image

Image[/quote]
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Liverpool Rules
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Liverpool Rules » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:39 pm

Try this one: scroll down some also.

http://danielcraig.fan-sites.org/forum/ ... .php?t=591
Image
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig

User avatar
Pandora
Posts: 789
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:50 am
Location: USA

Post by Pandora » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:50 am

Hey, thanks for the help and pics, all.

I didn't even think about using the D2D gallery. Duh, right? :roll:

Anybody know how old he is in these?

ImageImage
Image

User avatar
funnlim
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by funnlim » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:12 am

Evidently from the pictures, he was a good looking boy who turned into an ackward teenager who grew into a somewhat ackward young man who blossomed into a beautiful man. So it is true I suppose; for some it takes time to develop, like fine wine.

User avatar
Pandora
Posts: 789
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:50 am
Location: USA

Post by Pandora » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:43 am

funnlim wrote:Evidently from the pictures, he was a good looking boy who turned into an ackward teenager who grew into a somewhat ackward young man who blossomed into a beautiful man. So it is true I suppose; for some it takes time to develop, like fine wine.
I haven't seen any photos of him where I thought he was ugly or looked like how he has been negatively described by some people from his past. I think he was damn cute as a little kid and as a teenager... and you're right, now he's a beautiful man.

Just curious, which ones do you think he looks awkward in?
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46092
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:04 am

Pandora wrote:Hey, thanks for the help and pics, all.

I didn't even think about using the D2D gallery. Duh, right? :roll:

Anybody know how old he is in these?

ImageImage
If I look at these - he has sensitive written all over his face - but even than, in the right pic, there is something mature and manly about him already.

But I agree with funlimm in her descriptrion nevertheless - he isn´t exactly dream boy material back than for me either, if you only go by looks, which is - mostly, what young girls go for.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
funnlim
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by funnlim » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:43 pm

Pandora wrote:
funnlim wrote:Evidently from the pictures, he was a good looking boy who turned into an ackward teenager who grew into a somewhat ackward young man who blossomed into a beautiful man. So it is true I suppose; for some it takes time to develop, like fine wine.
I haven't seen any photos of him where I thought he was ugly or looked like how he has been negatively described by some people from his past. I think he was damn cute as a little kid and as a teenager... and you're right, now he's a beautiful man.

Just curious, which ones do you think he looks awkward in?
Let's face it; he wasn't a typically beautiful boy. When I said awkward I don't mean how he feels but rather that phase every teenager probably goes through in life, not yet a man, not quite a boy either. The one where he looked like soem cartoon character and of course his teenaged years above. He is a beautiful man now no doubt because there are some where age actually favours them he is one. He will probably grow old gracefully still looking fantastic. Some don't have that ermm gift.

User avatar
Renske
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:23 pm
Location: Belgium

Post by Renske » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:29 pm

Image

Aged 18-19 or something?

User avatar
Pandora
Posts: 789
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:50 am
Location: USA

Post by Pandora » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:07 am

funnlim wrote:
Pandora wrote:
funnlim wrote:Evidently from the pictures, he was a good looking boy who turned into an ackward teenager who grew into a somewhat ackward young man who blossomed into a beautiful man. So it is true I suppose; for some it takes time to develop, like fine wine.
I haven't seen any photos of him where I thought he was ugly or looked like how he has been negatively described by some people from his past. I think he was damn cute as a little kid and as a teenager... and you're right, now he's a beautiful man.

Just curious, which ones do you think he looks awkward in?
Let's face it; he wasn't a typically beautiful boy. When I said awkward I don't mean how he feels but rather that phase every teenager probably goes through in life, not yet a man, not quite a boy either. The one where he looked like soem cartoon character and of course his teenaged years above. He is a beautiful man now no doubt because there are some where age actually favours them he is one. He will probably grow old gracefully still looking fantastic. Some don't have that ermm gift.
It's just a matter of perspective is all. I see something different than you (and evidently quite a few others) in regards to his younger years, but as long as we agree about his superior hotness these days everything will be OK. :wink: :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
Laredo
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Location: FL . have broadband now YEAh !

Post by Laredo » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:36 pm

I hadn't seen the pic with the black girl before .

I would have crushed on him because blond guys with blue eyes always had a strange affect on me .I knew so few but the ones I did ... oh baby . They always seemed more introspective ... the ones I knew .

User avatar
gugita14
Posts: 2043
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Location: USA

Post by gugita14 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:00 pm

Pandora wrote:
funnlim wrote:
Pandora wrote:
funnlim wrote:Evidently from the pictures, he was a good looking boy who turned into an ackward teenager who grew into a somewhat ackward young man who blossomed into a beautiful man. So it is true I suppose; for some it takes time to develop, like fine wine.
I haven't seen any photos of him where I thought he was ugly or looked like how he has been negatively described by some people from his past. I think he was damn cute as a little kid and as a teenager... and you're right, now he's a beautiful man.

Just curious, which ones do you think he looks awkward in?
Let's face it; he wasn't a typically beautiful boy. When I said awkward I don't mean how he feels but rather that phase every teenager probably goes through in life, not yet a man, not quite a boy either. The one where he looked like soem cartoon character and of course his teenaged years above. He is a beautiful man now no doubt because there are some where age actually favours them he is one. He will probably grow old gracefully still looking fantastic. Some don't have that ermm gift.
It's just a matter of perspective is all. I see something different than you (and evidently quite a few others) in regards to his younger years, but as long as we agree about his superior hotness these days everything will be OK. :wink: :lol: :lol:
Yep, as long as we all agree that he is hot now then everything will be okay. :wink: :D

User avatar
sharmaine
Posts: 5496
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lotusland, Canada

Post by sharmaine » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:35 pm

From the Poem Thread...but appropriate here: His skintone - so fair, reminds me of a boyfriend I had a very long time ago with a name long forgotten but he had lovely blue eyes and very soft skin....mind you were were both very young too. The right photo as he exhales his cigarette shows the profile similar to what we see nowadays. The left photo....intense for such a young man, his defining characteristic - intensity in those wonderful eyes of his.

Destiny’s Door

How would he know how far he’d go
A young man contemplating
Even in youth, he had what it took
But kept the whole world waiting
Some might say, it wasn’t his time
That he was a late bloomer
Honing his skills, learning his lines
He could have appeared much sooner
Diligent and determined was he
To explore the possibilities
He was destined for much more
Now fame has made claim
We all know his name
Grateful he has opened that door.

ImageImage
Image

Thelma
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: France

Post by Thelma » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Image


1944x3055
Image

BondBabe2008
Posts: 7153
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by BondBabe2008 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:19 pm

My god Dan looks Kewl when he was younger then Phwoar LOL :twisted:

Post Reply