Two halves =

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Pandora

Two halves =

Post by Pandora »

I know you all have seen where a photo of a face is split into left/right halves and then the two halves mirrored and put together. It's very interesting how the two hemispheres of your face are really nothing alike, and when put together they create something entirely different. Well, I was messing around with some plugins I just added to my PhotoFiltre V6 and got these last night:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

I think it's kind of funny because the right-side composites look like a athlete and the left composites an intellectual... sort of an unusual mix I see in Daniel that I like (best of both worlds so to speak). What do you think?

PS. Great (and FREE) image editing/creating application: http://photofiltre.free.fr/frames_en.htm. The Studio version of Photofiltre is not free, click the 'download' link on the left to get to the free one.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Absolutely bizarre and almost creepy! :shock:

It is truly amazing that both of these traits are clearly visible when the halves are put together. Not so surprising perhaps as his original face is what draws us all....the intellectual :shock: and the athlete. :shock:

Thank you for sharing this bizarre thing. :D
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

CREEPY!!!!! Made me laugh too!! Very good pictures! I love them! It's interesting because it's lot to do with sytemtery - can't spell it.. Daniel has no sytermery at all - but these pictures show Daniel in different ways if he had sytermery.

Thanks again for these pictures!

StarryDannyFan xx
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

really creepy.

I read somewhere that the people considered to be the most attractive, are found to have the most symmetrical faces. Well, this shoots that hypothosis into the toilet! :lol:
Crazy!
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

After seeing the above I must say nothing beats the original.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I read somewhere that the people considered to be the most attractive, are found to have the most symmetrical faces. Well, this shoots that hypothosis into the toilet! :lol:
Yes, exactly what I've thought when I saw the pics.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Deb

Post by Deb »

They are freaking me out :shock: :shock:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

So creeeeeeeeeepy :shock: :shock: :shock:

how strange it is that our 2 face hemispheres are so different from each other :?
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Hahaha, you all are funny! :lol: I guess I'm just not creeped-out that easily.

EF said:
I read somewhere that the people considered to be the most attractive, are found to have the most symmetrical faces. Well, this shoots that hypothosis into the toilet!
I saw on some show forever ago that Kate Moss and Michelle Pfeiffer have perfect symmetry according to math calculations. The expert stated that humans subconsciously are attracted to those with better symmetry because our biology tells us they increase our odds of successfully propagating the earth with our DNA. You are right, Elaine_Figgis, because we prove otherwise! I have no doubt Daniel is quite capable of successfully propagating his DNA worldwide if he wanted. :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Pandora wrote:I have no doubt Daniel is quite capable of successfully propagating his DNA worldwide if he wanted. :wink:

That's for sure! :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Dunda wrote:
Pandora wrote:I have no doubt Daniel is quite capable of successfully propagating his DNA worldwide if he wanted. :wink:

That's for sure! :twisted:
You know it! :lol: