Holidays-Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

New pic? Panama ?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:New pic? Panama ?
There is a whole bunch of them, laredo

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=450
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Germangirl wrote:Image

I SEE THE CELTIC KNOT TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY LITTLE THING....
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Jenna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Image

I SEE THE CELTIC KNOT TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY LITTLE THING....
Yeah do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Has anyone else noticed that Sats appears to be wearing sliver or gold metalic shoes a lot? I'm looking at these sandles and in the boo-boos thread she's wearing some metalic open toe shoes I've seen before also. Nothing wrong with it, just maybe a fashion trend or a traveling tip (trick)?
Last edited by Liverpool Rules on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Sats appears to be wearing sliver or gold metalic shoes a lot? I'm looking at these sandles and in the boo-boos thread she's wearing some metalic open toe shoes I've seen before also. Nothing wrong with it, just maybe a fashion trend or a treveling tip (trick)?
I have some metallic flip flops packed for my hols this Saturday. I am not a trend setter, but it's my concession to the sun.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

When you travel , you don't have a lot of room to pack a lot of shoes and silver and gold go with anything . You can dress it up or down .