Holidays-Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Anna

Post by Anna »

I don't think that is a cross, but binoculars maybe? This is so reminicent of the picture of him and Heike on the beach. Even the way he is holding his paperback book!
tallulah

Post by tallulah »

Ok, will someone please give the girl a Pina Colada - heavy on the rum!! :lol: Once again she is looking so miserable! And don't say she makes him laugh alot, I don't believe it 8)
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Anna wrote:I don't think that is a cross, but binoculars maybe?
You see binoculars, not a cross? Not even opera glasses come on such a short chain.
Faustine wrote:Image
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I thought they might be nose plugs for swimming .
tallulah

Post by tallulah »

I think it is definately a cross! :D Nose plugs??? :roll: Something in silver or platinum - maybe a Christmas present? :lol:
Amethyst

Post by Amethyst »

The book he is reading is Labyrinth by Kate Mosse. This article also appeared in the Daily Mirror yesterday and they showed a close-up of the cover. I also recognised it as I have read it - very popular in the UK several months ago but I didn't enjoy it that much.
"You pop your cork, you flip your lid, you are definitely off the stick!"
SOME VOICES
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:There is another pic in the Daily Express of the 26th. similar to the one, where he is alone (where D_C took the cross pic from). He only looks into the camera a bit more (slightly unamused). They have another one of Ewan mcGregor on the beach, stating that he is 3 years Dans junior but not half as hot (my words...:lol:) Their words are, that he is much less toned - true too.
Where do you found this pic? Can you post it?????
Found it in the international press here in Austria. Can´t post it, because I don´t have a scanner at home. Its not too much of a loss, though. I found the comparison interesting. Yep - the boy is in good shape and getting his tan, too. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Amethyst wrote:The book he is reading is Labyrinth by Kate Mosse. This article also appeared in the Daily Mirror yesterday and they showed a close-up of the cover. I also recognised it as I have read it - very popular in the UK several months ago but I didn't enjoy it that much.
Thanks for the info Amethyst. I also read that book several month ago and I also didn't enjoy it that much
Germangirl wrote: Found it in the international press here in Austria. Can´t post it, because I don´t have a scanner at home.
It can't be helped. Nevertheless: thanks GG :D
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

So what is the book about ?
redluna

Post by redluna »

laredo wrote:So what is the book about ?
From Publishers Weekly:
Mosse's page-turner takes readers on another quest for the Holy Grail, this time with two closely linked female protagonists born 800 years apart. In 2005, Alice Tanner stumbles into a hidden cave while on an archeological dig in southwest France. Her discovery—two skeletons and a labyrinth pattern engraved on the wall and on a ring—triggers visions of the past and propels her into a dangerous race against those who want the mystery of the cave for themselves. Alaïs, in the year 1209, is a plucky 17-year-old living in the French city of Carcassone, an outpost of the tolerant Cathar Christian sect that has been declared heretical by the Catholic Church. As Carcassonne comes under siege by the Crusaders, Alaïs's father, Bertrand Pelletier,entrusts her with a book that is part of a sacred trilogy connected to the Holy Grail. Guardians of the trilogy are operating against evil forces—including Alaïs's sister, Oriane, a traitorous, sexed-up villainess who wants the books for her own purposes.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I've got this book in April as a birthday pressie :wink:
It' in German and has another cover, so I don't recognized it :wink:
I must say, I enjoyed it. I liked the leaps in time. It was amusing, surely no milestone in literature, but still good.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: Well. Enjoy it, girl!!! :D :mrgreen:
Mr D_C ....

you 'll never end to surprise me ....

your Flashbacks of a fool siggie is simply stunning !

I love it !
Mrs. zonzi :mrgreen:

That´s my job, my dear.

@sig
THX :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Amethyst wrote:The book he is reading is Labyrinth by Kate Mosse. This article also appeared in the Daily Mirror yesterday and they showed a close-up of the cover. I also recognised it as I have read it - very popular in the UK several months ago but I didn't enjoy it that much.
Hi, Amethyst! Thank you for this information. I've been looking in the US top book lists of 2007 instead of UK because I'm an idiot, but now I know. :D