Defiance

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Anglophile wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:The prince certainly is more gentle on a women´s mouth :twisted:
That´s why :wink: he isn´t all that much of a horseman...
...to put it nicely :twisted:
I did read somewhere - can't remember where - that he's not that keen on horses. I think he does slightly better in Love & Rage
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:Image

Thanks Elaine!
Works fine for me without problems. :D
Excellent!
Crazy!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Miss-Meow wrote:
Anglophile wrote:
Germangirl wrote: That´s why :wink: he isn´t all that much of a horseman...
...to put it nicely :twisted:
I did read somewhere - can't remember where - that he's not that keen on horses. I think he does slightly better in Love & Rage
They wrote he was afraid and whatnot for Moll and maybe so, but like with everything, being afraid is not a flaw as long as you still do the things.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Elaine for the Extras :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not but I found this while late night web surfing, pretty cool 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPOmg5Bt ... re=related
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I remember him saying, that he always got the vodka from the people in the village for free - try to imagine him in that situation - "Oh no, please..." :lol: - probably them expressing their sentiments for the new, great Bond.

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:I remember him saying, that he always got the vodka from the people in the village for free - try to imagine him in that situation - "Oh no, please..." :lol: - probably them expressing their sentiments for the new, great Bond.
Great imagination :lol:. Daniel becoming more and more drunken and begging for a break :lol:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From Elaines Extras vid

Last edited by Germangirl on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I remember him saying, that he always got the vodka from the people in the village for free - try to imagine him in that situation - "Oh no, please..." :lol: - probably them expressing their sentiments for the new, great Bond.
Great imagination :lol:. Daniel becoming more and more drunken and begging for a break :lol:.
No, you got it wrong - the "Oh no" was meant for - "Don´t give me that for free all the time" :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I know, the pics are not super extra quality, but at least they are NEW.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:From Elaines Extras vid
"Now look, this is the way it will work. I'm going to play it this way...."

Can just imagine him saying that. :lol:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Miss-Meow wrote:I did read somewhere - can't remember where - that he's not that keen on horses. I think he does slightly better in Love & Rage
Not really... LOL! :P :lol:

Thanks for uploading the extras Elaine! I'm downloading the file as I type, but there seemed to be some problem with the source code the first time I tried. Hope it works this time. :|

Edit: No it didn't... :( Sigh. Maybe too big a file for my mobile internet thingy...
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Anglophile wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:I did read somewhere - can't remember where - that he's not that keen on horses. I think he does slightly better in Love & Rage
Not really... LOL! :P :lol:

Thanks for uploading the extras Elaine! I'm downloading the file as I type, but there seemed to be some problem with the source code the first time I tried. Hope it works this time. :|

Edit: No it didn't... :( Sigh. Maybe too big a file for my mobile internet thingy...
I've pm'd you!
Crazy!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.