The Butterfly Picture

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

loucifer67

The Butterfly Picture

Post by loucifer67 »

Dear All

Here is a scan of the Butterfly pic I won at auction

Lou
x
catasa

Post by catasa »

Nice :)
Congrats!
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Ahh, that's nice!!

Thank you so much for sharing ! :D :D

Where will you put it up?
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

This gives me a reason to like drawings of butterflies now :shock:
enjoy!
Crazy!
loucifer67

Post by loucifer67 »

bond_girl 69 wrote:Ahh, that's nice!!

My Bedroom LOL

Lou
x
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

loucifer67 wrote:
bond_girl 69 wrote:Ahh, that's nice!!

My Bedroom LOL

Lou
x
Best place for it! :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Lou thanks for posting ....

Love those butterflies .. :)
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Ooooooh you lucky lucky girl! I'm envious!
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Congrats Lou.
Both the drawing and his signature are loopy.

Some interesting info regarding his loopy picture and siggy:

From website:
Associated Content - What Your Handwriting says about you....
Handwriting Analysts Look at a Number of Things.

SIZE - Small handwriting- research-oriented, good concentration, methodical, not always social Large handwriting- people oriented, outgoing, outspoken, love to entertain and interlock Right in the middle- you like to be with people, but value your own time

SPACING Good deal of space- you need your freedom, to do things in your own time, don’t like to be overwhelmed or crowed. Very little space- it shows a tremendous about of irritability and constant pressure on yourself

HOW LETTERS ARE SHAPED Rounded letters- indicates creativity, artistic abilities (writing, painting, acting, etc.) Pointed letters- shows you are more aggressive, intense, very intelligent, curious Connected letters- you are logical, systematic, make decisions carefully LOOPING

Loopy handwriting- very social individual, huge imagination, sensitive to criticism Not loopy- more isolated, reclusive, within themselves

DOTTING YOUR I’s Right over the I- attention to detail, organization, emphatic in what you say or do High over the I- shows great imagination To the left- procrastinator Circle your I’s- visionary, child like Slashing it- overly self-critical, don’t have a lot of patience for inadequacy or people that don’t learn from their mistakes, irritation

CROSSING YOUR T’s Right in the middle- you are personally safe Short crosses- shows a lack of determination Long crosses- great determination and enthusiasm, can be stubborn Very top of T- you’re an idealist, ambition, good self-esteem Cross downward at the top- you dominate your environment, authoritative nature O’s Open- you are talkative, social, able to express your feelings, have little secrecy Closed- you are very personal, limited sharing of your personal feelings, introvert

LEAD IN’S OR EXCESS FLOURISHES Lead in’s (or excess flourishes) - shows family orientation is important to you Lack of lead in’s (or excess flourishes)- you tackle problems in a direct, practical way, unhampered by sentimentality

MARGINS Writing all over the page- you can’t relax, constantly thinking Left hand margin- you live in the past Right hand margin- you are always looking towards the future

PRESSURE Tremendous pressure- very intense, may have some evil qualities, aggressive, blow up easily Average or light pressure- laid back, go with the flow

DOODLES Boxes- you need structure, stability and order Flowers- idealistic, romantic, creative Triangles- perfectionist, structured, people that feel stuck- don’t risk easily Circles- dreamer, creative, takes thinks personally, visionary Smiley faces- illusionary, wanting life to be beautiful, optimistic Color inside the box or shape- you are very intense, serious, worrier, can suggest sign of temper because of tension or frustration

PUNCTUATION MARKS Lots of exclamation marks- ego is involved, you want to be understood, passionate

SLANT If you write upward- you tend to be optimist, hopeful, honest, ambitious, motivated If you write downward- you tend to be negative, slightly depressed, dishonest

SPEED If you write things quickly- you are impatient, dislike delays or time wasters If you write slowly- more organized, more methodical, more self reliant

SIGNATURE (this is your public self image!) Legible- shows integrity, confidence, leadership, open to show your true self Not legible- very private person, hard to read or understand

***EXPERT: Sylvia Friedman is a certified master Graphologist and Handwriting Analyst who has been working in the industry for 25 years! She currently resides in Chicago, IL
razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

Did Daniel draw that?!
redluna

Post by redluna »

razzledazzle134 wrote:Did Daniel draw that?!
jup
razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

Forgive me for my ignorance....but what does that mean?!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com