The Cut Ending Of The Golden Compass

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

gugita14

The Cut Ending Of The Golden Compass

Post by gugita14 »

The game "The Golden Compass," shows how the real movie was suppose to end before the editor's decided to cut it out. I just found this video on youtube. They even show Daniel! :D I don't know if it is much of a SPOILER but just in case, yeah SPOILER WARNING. :lol: For the record, they show this clip when you beat the game in the game consoles, like the PS3, PS2, Wii, PC, etc. This might be the beginnig of the next movie (if they make it) called "The Subtle Knife."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIE1hb2-2A4
Anglophile

Re: The Cut Ending Of The Golden Compass

Post by Anglophile »

gugita14 wrote:This might be the beginnig of the next movie (if they make it) called "The Subtle Knife."

And I so hope it's going to happen! Image

*Digging up old threads here, since this is the first time I get to plough through the P&V thread since my eye surgery* :roll:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
redluna

Re: The Cut Ending Of The Golden Compass

Post by redluna »

Anglophile wrote:
gugita14 wrote:This might be the beginnig of the next movie (if they make it) called "The Subtle Knife."

And I so hope it's going to happen! Image

*Digging up old threads here, since this is the first time I get to plough through the P&V thread since my eye surgery* :roll:
Lots of new stuff......VIEL SPASS!!! :mrgreen:
sigl

Post by sigl »

I just finished reading 'The Golden Compass' and now this scene makes sense! Very good book and I'm just now starting the 2nd one. It helps keep my interest that every time they mention Lord Asrial, I think of Daniel, even though he doesn't look anything like he's described in the book.
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

I'm glad you gals picked up on this thread I left awhile back. :)
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

sigl wrote:It helps keep my interest that every time they mention Lord Asrial, I think of Daniel, even though he doesn't look anything like he's described in the book.
Actually he does, except for the colour of hair and eyes. Someone posted the description of Asriel a little while ago, I don't remember where though.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~