Andy thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Re: Andy thread

Post by Dunda »

Faustine wrote:Elaine... Few fans but of the good ones :wink:
Ey, Faustine, it's absolutly one of my favourite movies. I love this movie. :D
And in the Minette Walters Box there is a movie with your beloved Clive Owen :wink: The Echo!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:Elaine... Few fans but of the good ones :wink:
Ey, Faustine, it's absolutly one of my favourite movies. I love this movie. :D
And in the Minette Walters Box there is a movie with your beloved Clive Owen :wink: The Echo!
Makes me sooo happy, it means that you still have something of prudence and good taste after the disagreeable matter of the ears.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wait anxious for your contribution :wink:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Faustine wrote: I wait anxious for your contribution :wink:

Ah, Shut up your dry lips :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I prefer the men a little bit older than me (no need of teaching them :twisted: ) with ears, soft lips, pfa, not very tall (neither am I), blond, brown, dark haired (doesn't really matter) and beautiful eyes (colour doesn't really matter here either).

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sigl

Post by sigl »

I loved this movie too!! I wish I could own it, but just can't get it in US. I borrowed a copy and watched it many times before sending it back....
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:

(I prefer the men a little bit older than me (no need of teaching them :twisted: ) with ears, soft lips, pfa, not very tall (neither am I), blond, brown, dark haired (doesn't really matter) and beautiful eyes (colour doesn't really matter here either).
:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is much more stimulant when someone of another side of the screen has blood in the veins ... well for you!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You lacked evil bitch ... this way SDF says to me when I criticize Ray :D

How do I like the men? Depends:

In the reality, very young (minors of 30), green eyes, long legs, really tall (1,90 or +), thin, short dark or brown hair, dry lips, rough hands ... with bad hair (incipient baldness) and bad sight (that glasses use), big hands, long fingers, big nose, husky and low voice and pretty ass.

In the cinema, almost equal but I am in a season of loves movie for English men or Australians near to the 40: talls, dark hair, green, gray or blue eyes, eternal legs ... what do I do here??? It is the question of the million dollars, dear, for one year I wonder. For what Mr Craig???? :shock:

Because he´s a damn rascal and I love for him for this and don´t care about his eyes, his stature or his ears :shock: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For me, he had the best chemistry ever with her. She did the needed sarcasm brilliantly.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Andy! Image Image Image Image Image
:lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

You lacked evil bitch ... this way SDF says to me when I criticize Ray

What?!?!?! I never said Evil Bitch to you before Faustine!!! LOL LOL!! OK I did! Ray is mine, I am very protective of him you know!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sigl wrote:I loved this movie too!! I wish I could own it, but just can't get it in US. I borrowed a copy and watched it many times before sending it back....
My local library has a copy, but it's vhs.
Crazy!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Crazy!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Crazy!
redluna

Post by redluna »

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you for another wonderful thread girls!!!!!!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote:

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is much more stimulant when someone of another side of the screen has blood in the veins ... well for you!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You lacked evil bitch ... this way SDF says to me when I criticize Ray :D

How do I like the men? Depends:

In the reality, very young (minors of 30), green eyes, long legs, really tall (1,90 or +), thin, short dark or brown hair, dry lips, rough hands ... with bad hair (incipient baldness) and bad sight (that glasses use), big hands, long fingers, big nose, husky and low voice and pretty ass.

In the cinema, almost equal but I am in a season of loves movie for English men or Australians near to the 40: talls, dark hair, green, gray or blue eyes, eternal legs ... what do I do here??? It is the question of the million dollars, dear, for one year I wonder. For what Mr Craig???? :shock:

Because he´s a damn rascal and I love for him for this and don´t care about his eyes, his stature or his ears :shock: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

evil bitch = ......... that kills me ...........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote: Image
hmm ... dreamy man :P :P
magch

Post by magch »

Germangirl wrote:For me, he had the best chemistry ever with her. She did the needed sarcasm brilliantly.
I think so too and I like her looks.